• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It'll be summer by then, I'll be sweating my bollox off in them, maybe he could make them into shorts for me? :-/

Spoil sport!!!

I'll rephrase it then....The better out of the 2 ..the other one being you ya sweaty ming mong

Would be surprised if it wasn't a genuine mistake - in my experience, Lee is as sound as they come !

Anyway, where's he gone ?

Banned by keepdiggin..........

• Like 1

Pm me your number and I'll forward it to him, £14 or not wether hes an ex member or present member you said hes taking the piss, hes not wanting his name muddied on here. He would like to speak to you and discuss cheers

He begged and pestered to be taken off because he didn't want to come on here any more, why's he bothered what's been said? :blink::laugh:

Pm me your number and I'll forward it to him, £14 or not wether hes an ex member or present member you said hes taking the piss, hes not wanting his name muddied on here. He would like to speak to you and discuss cheers

He begged and pestered to be taken off because he didn't want to come on here any more, why's he bothered what's been said? :blink::laugh:

Irrespective of being an ex member or not, if someone was on another forum saying malts a robbing b*****d you would quite happily accept that? :hmm:

Irrespective of being an ex member or not, if someone was on another forum saying malts a robbing b*****d you would quite happily accept that? :hmm:

Wouldn't bother me TBH mate.. I know I'm not, I'd hope the people I spend a lot of time talking to online know I'm not, other than that the opinion of people I'll probably never meet in my life means absolutely nothing to me. :no: It's only the Internet.. :thumbs:

Wouldn't bother me TBH mate.. I know I'm not, I'd hope the people I spend a lot of time talking to online know I'm not, other than that the opinion of people I'll probably never meet in my life means absolutely nothing to me. :no: It's only the Internet.. :thumbs:

Anyway it's all been sorted out now by the 2 parties involved.

• Like 1

Would be surprised if it wasn't a genuine mistake - in my experience, Lee is as sound as they come !

Seriously.........?? Why ??
No, not seriously. He asked to be banned.. :thumbs:

Spoil sport!!! :laugh:

• Like 2

I can never ask why people asked to be banned................

To answer your question RM ................Do I fork ....................... :laugh::laugh: .......no he put some good threads and posts up in the time i've been on here.

I couldn't see a pic but I guess he's working somewhere where camo is worn alot ? ;)

• Like 1

And if Lee asked you to push him off a cliff, would you.... ?? Actually, don't bother answering that !! :laugh:

And if Lee asked you to push him off a cliff, would you.... ?? Actually, don't bother answering that !! :laugh:

:laugh: I didn't ban him, the way I look at it is if you don't want to visit the forum any more just don't bother logging on! :laugh::thumbs:

I'm about to throw myself off one!! f**k me!! Now the daft c**t has nothing better to do than send me links to his poxy catapult shooting videos........... That's another 81 seconds I'll never get back.

• Like 1