I'm consuming about 4k - 4.5k calories a day at the moment and have been doing for 2 months, but still not seeing an increase in weight. I exercise and train every day and look sharp, but the extra weight I want isn't there. Anybody any ideas and no steds or growth hormone suggestions :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sleep more and sit about watching the telly that's how the my missus done it .

One of the biggest mistakes ive seen people make over the years is playing the numbers game.....................whether its weight or amount the single biggest reason people stop going to gyms is de -

People often say they train like they did years ago but the results are not the same........thats just life our bodies react differently the older we get,the key is the same as anything else.....the b

:laugh: pmsl :laugh:

It's pissing me off, I'm spending a small fortune every day to eat like this but not seeing anything from it.

I'm following the same program from my old Thai boxing days which back then I hit 70-72kg and was sharp as f**k but it's doing my tits in this time as I've increased my food but not my weight... I'm still a sexymuthafucka though :laugh: :laugh:

It's pissing me off, I'm spending a small fortune every day to eat like this but not seeing anything from it.

I'm following the same program from my old Thai boxing days which back then I hit 70-72kg and was sharp as f**k but it's doing my tits in this time as I've increased my food but not my weight... I'm still a sexymuthafucka though :laugh: :laugh:

are you eating loads of red meat ?

Nearly half a kilo a day (not only red, ribs, chops, steak, chicken, lamb etc) plus two tins of tuna, veg, potatoes, salad, pasta, bread etc

Edited I eat four meals a day plus high protein and fat snacks inbetween

Edited by mushroom

Nearly half a kilo a day (not only red, ribs, chops, steak, chicken, lamb etc) plus two tins of tuna, veg, potatoes, salad, pasta, bread etc

Edited I eat four meals a day plus high protein and fat snacks inbetween

lol ok so your getting enough then. Google Hardgainer diet it might help .
  • Like 1

I'm consuming about 4k - 4.5k calories a day at the moment and have been doing for 2 months, but still not seeing an increase in weight. I exercise and train every day and look sharp, but the extra weight I want isn't there. Anybody any ideas and no steds or growth hormone suggestions :laugh: :laugh:

Fecking show off,,,

Get some ginsters flown out,,,

• Like 1

Fecking show off,,,

Get some ginsters flown out,,,

I want the weight all over natural, not some Cornish clotted cream belly :laugh:

Feck me wish I was eating that much, only 2200 a day trying to cut right down lol!

Few questions for ya

1. What training are you doing ?

2. How many kcals CONSISTENTLY ? If you need 4k and your only hitting that 2-3 days a week and getting 3k the others it will hold you back

3. whats your height / build like ? some people have smaller frames etc and just cant pack on as much mass as others

Feck me wish I was eating that much, only 2200 a day trying to cut right down lol!

Few questions for ya

2. How many kcals CONSISTENTLY ? If you need 4k and your only hitting that 2-3 days a week and getting 3k the others it will hold you back

3. whats your height / build like ? some people have smaller frames etc and just cant pack on as much mass as others

In other words mush,,,,he wants you to get a pic up with your shirt off......

• Like 2

Few questions for ya

Small frame, 5'8" sharp, lean and rapid, I eat the same amount everyday or more, very fast metabolism and lot of stress in the job so on top note for most of the day. I train very hard for one hour everyday (after a warm up) using the same techniques the Thai boxers use in Thailand

Few questions for ya

In other words mush,,,,he wants you to get a pic up with your shirt off......

I'd rather see a picture of his dog than him tbh ... unless he's got a pic of his mrs with her top off ... "show us yer mrs tits" was the greatest thread I ever started ... till it got closed :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Few questions for ya

Small frame, 5'8" sharp, lean and rapid, I eat the same amount everyday or more, very fast metabolism and lot of stress in the job so on top note for most of the day. I train very hard for one hour everyday (after a warm up) using the same techniques the Thai boxers use in Thailand

Whats the thai boxers routine ?? Does it involve weight training etc ??

End of the day you may just have to eat more , its tough when its extreme, personally I'd love to be able to eat that much hah!

One good way is to make shakes, there a quick n easy way to get in loads of Kcals without having to cook a big meal for ages. 2-3 scoops protein powder, few bananas,oats, milk , blender, down the hatch 1-3x a day AS WELL as everything you eat normally