Which Dog?

I am new to this and was thinking of getting a pup just for mooching and lamping really what breed would you suggest? I'm not looking for it to be too big any comments will be appreciated

get nice lurcher to lurcher bred pup from dogs about 23-25in from proven parents, in gen whippet,grey,saluki,collie, something along them lines. :thumbs:

• Like 6

I am new to this and was thinking of getting a pup just for mooching and lamping really what breed would you suggest? I'm not looking for it to be too big any comments will be appreciated

get nice lurcher to lurcher bred pup from dogs about 23-25in from proven parents, in gen whippet,grey,saluki,collie, something along them lines. :thumbs:

Yep u'll not go wrong ??

Any cross really ,just make sure the parents do what you want.

See as many litters as you can.

Ask as many questions as possible,

Anyone genuine will respect that,if they get arsey, walk away.

Then pick one that you like (or likes you)in the litter

• Like 3

Get out and about with different lads and see what you like.

Don't forget there good and shite in every type of x.

Also have a think about what your planning on hunting with the dog as to the type of xs you get.

If your looking for a bit of an alrounder then you can't go wrong with Lurcher to Lurcher that's doing the job you want the pup to do.

• Like 1