Killing Everything In Site

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all (well most of us) have had to work hard to get our permissions, often having to work for years to get the permission from the land owner. Well we then get either a call or a yes come in for a c

The law all so states you need a passport to come in to this great country of ours ,100,000s don't have one ,its a shame we cant pick them off as well

I cant see the point of shooting every thing in site , if we all did then nothing would be left . I believe in controlling the population and not wiping it out

Bless you Father Darkie. :angel: I repenteth my sin and beg forgiveness cardinal Moxy O Ministerial one.... :angel:

Honestly? I tell a bit of a porky sometimes, about the numbers I shoot. In reality I shoot whatever adults I see and leave the young Kitts off to grow up for tomorrow's sport.

If the farmer's about and Kitts can be seen well, then I shoot them and I'm seen to be doing the job. But otherwise, I leave the youngsters be if possible.

It's really simple.

I don't want to see the countryside turned into a graveyard of wildlife and wipe out my permissions to the point where there is now't left to shoot. I've done that with my permission in West Yorkshire and going there now is a waste of petrol and time. I'll see one, maybe two rabbits if I'm lucky at all, in a month! And not a single rat, where once there were hundreds!

I make a good bag of adult Rabbits where possible, tell the farmer what he wants to hear and I keep my permission stocked with fresh sport for tomorrow.

Here endeth the confession. :angel:

Simon

Edited to add.

If the landowner asked me specifically to wipe out the entire warrens, Kitts and the lot, I would do. But my point is, if I can spare the youngsters at least, I'll have sport for tomorrow. I know what a permission shot to buggery looks like and it's not very enjoyable mooching about all day and evening for nothing.

:laugh:

Do you seek forgiveness Simon

Father Darkie "Simon you're forgiven" :angel:

• Like 1

well on the amounts taken I have a permission that is a 2 1/2 acher paddock last year I was asked to clear it of rabbits as the owner had lost about £1800 worth of plants and had to have her daughters pony disposed of due to injury's sustained from rabbit holes .I spent weeks up there clearing the rabbits for them . now im going back up 2 times a week to keep on top of it . last trip I had 3 full grow rabbits so it will be hard to completely clear them as they are migrating from the fields around the paddock.