Lucas Dvd

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not one of the royal few that are with any camp of coursers,i and my son do what we do for fun,but fuk me,half you lot on here are an embarrassment to the country,you should be wearing knickers

Thanks everyone for nice comments means loads to me. Lucas mightnt be the most flashiest runner but you struggle to find a gamer dog with such a high rate consistency. He was filmed at 6 year old all

you question everything to do with this dog, just grow up pal, try working ya own stock harder , ffs everyone sick of ya bitter jealousy towards the man and his dog, if ya don't like um or the dog don

Posted Images

It's a Lucas DVD so how many times do you see him run is it from he was young dog to the present day or is it just on one of his good weekends

The guy has run the dog everywhere and Lucas has proved himself over and over till he has nothing left to prove,even now when he is past his prime he still knocking them over. There will always be crabbers talking about good dogs.

• Like 5

Watched lucas dvd last nite some good runs and dogs in it for a dog to be doing what he's doing at his age fairplay,a good varity of coursing brown hares,irish hares, the mountain hares,and deer, iv seen him run lots through the years and he is no diffrent from then and now in my eyes..

I am not one of the royal few that are with any camp of coursers,i and my son do what we do for fun,but fuk me,half you lot on here are an embarrassment to the country,you should be wearing knickers :laugh: would ye ffs let up with the tit for tat bollix.if ye havent got a dog as good as lucas so what,i dont have either and neither do I want one,if I did have a dog that good he'd be wasted on me.if ye do think yer dog is as good as him match the man and dog if gorger is up for it,if he isnt tough shit and live with it.every fukin saluki thread turns into sour oul pusses berating and sly stabbing.spoils every post salukis are mentioned on.Sorry i ever started the post now ,ok thats me done :laugh:

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 8

Watched lucas dvd last nite some good runs and dogs in it for a dog to be doing what he's doing at his age fairplay,a good varity of coursing brown hares,irish hares, the mountain hares,and deer, iv seen him run lots through the years and he is no diffrent from then and now in my eyes..

dose he do all that on the DVD That's good for a 5 year old dog

you question everything to do with this dog, just grow up pal, try working ya own stock harder , ffs everyone sick of ya bitter jealousy towards the man and his dog, if ya don't like um or the dog don't comment, sneaky digs like copying his vid just show how petty you are, or like Jiggy says grow a set and call um out, and show him you the better dogman with the better dog, otherwise it just looks like sour grapes and attention seeking, bet ya would not be moaning if it was your dog they wanted to see and use,different story then eh? can tsee the arguments around the dog, doubt Gorger forced anyone to use him or buy any of his pups, I know few lads had um and none was forced into it at gunpoint , some gunna be good some bad some indifferent, your constant sniping whinging and bitching unlikely to change anything, in fact you likely making him more famous by crabbing constantly about um

• Like 5