Mark Bricks Season

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

:laugh:

Baw what do you no of the brick book rumours and would you buy it ? Considering all proceeds went to a good cause
He asked me to write a book about Kat a couple of years ago so I reckon it'll be true. I'd definitely buy it mate. Better than half the shit books out there. Least his is about him and not every coursing god who happens to have a hairy eared mutt.

Could you right a book on a dog you'd heard about?

:laugh:

Baw what do you no of the brick book rumours and would you buy it ? Considering all proceeds went to a good cause
He asked me to write a book about Kat a couple of years ago so I reckon it'll be true. I'd definitely buy it mate. Better than half the shit books out there. Least his is about him and not every coursing god who happens to have a hairy eared mutt.
To be fair he has put some good pics up over the years of some good scores. Is the book on kat or ona lifetime of lurchers ? cheers
Dunno mate, Kat could fill a book alone :thumbs:
Lol....I wonder who will bite at that statement ,,,lol
You f*****g nearly :laugh: it's true mate, the dog is class, no denying. Any dog that can last as long as Kat with the demands sir Mark puts on his dogs has got to be class. Everyone knows he burned out that Minshaw he had, it couldn't hack it. Kats done it all and even deserves a place amongst the coursing legends.
sound like someone that's only read about a dog?

Mb can't lay in bed straight. the minshaw he burnt out, I'm sure he did that on purpose starting it to early.

I got a cracking pic of whisper and kat lol

He might have mate. I think he pushes them too hard to early myself. Some can take it some can't. I'd leave them till they were older myself.
?

dazzz do not address me familiar also refrain from suggesting my dog at stud on other forums as he is most certainly not up for stud :thumbs:

Well,I apologise mate but I think you will find I certainly did not suggest,your dog was at stud but simply said it would be worth asking as I believe he has been a handy dog,,,,,no crime in that infact I think that was a compliment.

As for familiar we'll come your not exactly inconspicuous are you haha