The Hunting Act

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worryingly there is a strong rumour that terrier work within Hunts will be traded to get the law amended to use a full pack of hounds again , remember , the hunting Tories are usually mounted particip

Seems like we might just get a bit of luck in our small country!   Godbless the hill farmers!

And unlike you Max, I'm not willing to 'sacrifice' any of my fellow countrymen's sports or traditions to save any other, regardless of whether I enjoy that particular flavour or not.

Posted Images

Snores one of them survivour sorts. Bet he wears a leather hat with a pheasant feather stuck in the side lol come on snore. Admit it your the jock version of johnny kingdom. Lol

Funny that, I've always pictured you as Blakey :laugh:

They banned smoking in pubs and clubs etc people took notice they banned drink driving , the brought in the seat belt etc etc law after law after law. all had public support. THE GREAT BRITISH PUBLIC DONT GIVE A FOOK ABOUT HUNTING SHOOTING AND FISHING. We were the victims of NEW LABOUR SWEEPING TO POWER ON THE BACK OF TORY POLITICS NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESSpost-22597-0-10415100-1395834153_thumb.jpg

That's a shame, always brings a smile to my face when I see you have commented on a thread I have had a bit of debate on....... I know I'm in for a bit of excitement with you! :laugh:

:D aye I like debating with you mate, one of the few who sticks to what they've said.

They banned smoking in pubs and clubs etc people took notice they banned drink driving , the brought in the seat belt etc etc law after law after law. all had public support. THE GREAT BRITISH PUBLIC DONT GIVE A FOOK ABOUT HUNTING SHOOTING AND FISHING. We were the victims of NEW LABOUR SWEEPING TO POWER ON THE BACK OF TORY POLITICS NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS image.jpg

f**k all to do with the Tory's. your beloved labour took a £1 million bribe. Hard to swallow that eh

They banned smoking in pubs and clubs etc people took notice they banned drink driving , the brought in the seat belt etc etc law after law after law. all had public support. THE GREAT BRITISH PUBLIC DONT GIVE A FOOK ABOUT HUNTING SHOOTING AND FISHING. We were the victims of NEW LABOUR SWEEPING TO POWER ON THE BACK OF TORY POLITICS NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS image.jpg

f**k all to do with the Tory's. your beloved labour took a £1 million bribe. Hard to swallow that eh

. Lol oh you sad fooker read back over my rants you thick ignorant. Sweaty. I have no aligence to any political party Your life as a hermit is affecting your brain may be you need to return to your roots

. Lol oh you sad fooker read back over my rants you thick ignorant. Sweaty. I have no aligence to any political party Your life as a hermit is affecting your brain may be you need to return to your roots

A miner, a trade union leader, no allegiance to labour!!! I'm in shock mate. I did notice you called them NEW labour, does that seperate them in your conscience? Read over your rants HAW HAW HAW, I'd rather watch a party political broadcast on a continuous loop.

Cameron has just replied to a Labour question on PMQ's and said, "there is no consensus in Government to amend the Hunting Act, so it will not proceed with it". So that's the end of that !

It's ok, gone to drink will sort it out, no worries....

Nick Robinson has just said on the Daily Politics that the Tories wanted to go ahead with the amendment, but the Liberal coalition partners blocked it. If they can't get an amendment thru', they will never repeal the Hunting act !!

And unlike you Max, I'm not willing to 'sacrifice' any of my fellow countrymen's sports or traditions to save any other, regardless of whether I enjoy that particular flavour or not.

If we all thought like this we would be in a far better position now :thumbs:

I guess there are those that will fight,those with ambivalence and those that just love being the victim happy to lay the blame or cast the spotlight on others to justify their actions.

B Franklin

"we must all hang together,or,most assuredly we will all hang separately."

Yea, I just wish the shooters had this philosophy before the ban.

why lay the blame at shooters just what part of the hunting act did they try to avoid by casting the spotlight on others?is it not true that the NGO fought to keep terrier work and as such the game preservation exemption was included in the act? is it not the case that a report was commissioned to prove how cruel shooting is then folk wondered why they lost the shooting community's support?

why not wish as I do that fishermen,falconers,puffgunners,shooters,terriermen,lurchermen etc had one and all stood together?

• Like 3

A miner, a trade union leader, no allegiance to labour!!! I'm in shock mate. I did notice you called them NEW labour, does that seperate them in your conscience? Read over your rants HAW HAW HAW, I'd rather watch a party political broadcast on a continuous loop.

. Miner Eh nope trade union leader eh nope , Lol. You are rarther dim arnt you , may be you should read a few you might broaden your seemingly narrow mind , as i aired my views and opinions on the miners strike you seem to think iam an exminer. Lol unions i am a member , Enough of me though snore tell me this. Suzy. Will you vote yes or NO for independence Oh and overfinch dont do mobility. Edited by gonetoearth

Cameron has just replied to a Labour question on PMQ's and said, "there is no consensus in Government to amend the Hunting Act, so it will not proceed with it". So that's the end of that !

. NO he never. IT HAS BEEN SHELVED.

KEEP. CALM AND CARRY ON HUNTING