An eskimo is driving through the outback when suddenly smoke starts pouring from the bonnet of his car.

He looks up and see's a sign, Next town 5km. So he heads on into town and pulls into the first mechanics workshop he see's.

'Excuse me mate" says the eskimo to the mechanic. "Theres all this smoke coming from under the bonnet, can you have a look for me?".

"well" says the mechanic, "I'm kind of busy right now can you come back in half an hour?".

So the eskimo goes for a walk into town and after half an hour he heads back to the mechanic's.

"How did you go with my car?" says the eskimo.

"Well it looks like you've blown a seal " says the mechanic.

"No , I have'nt .... honestly" says the eskimo, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand,

"I've just eaten an ice cream"....

A little boy goes into his kitchen one day and says to his mum "Mum, Granny's got a prawn"

"What on earth do you mean?" the mother says.

The boy takes his mother and show her his granny, stark naked sleep on the sofa. He points to grandma's protruding clitoris and says " Look granny's got a prawn!"

His mother whispers "That's your grandmothers clitoris son!"

To which the little boy replies......."Well it tastes like a prawn!"

• Like 2

wlashie you have no right to boo.. i put 1 shit joke up in a month and you give us 2 a day :D

Only 1 a day mate and it's always top drawer - without fail. :laugh:

not sure were i got 2 from :icon_redface: i must be crediting you for the jokes paulus puts up :laugh:

• Like 2