Working Whippets And Whippet Based Dogs Video

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Below are two links to videos that are of mine and a friends dogs. Hopefully we will have a full length video together soon, just after input and thoughts to these two previews below..   One is mine

good watch atb bunnys

About 7 miles away, I dont know the fella though. My blue bitchs sire is strike while the irons hot' but not bred by mike. My black bitch is outta the blue and a friends whippet was the stud. Me an

As your topic appears to be in the wrong section, (a non hunting post), we have moved it to the appropriate forum.

Read the forum rules, top of the section.

This is an automatically generated reply.

I hate to be the smart arae to point it out but someone spelt coming wrong in the intro on the first link! Sorry!

Looks like you've got some great shots though! Enjoyed watching the little bits wouldn't mind seeing more or that! Nice dogs as well mate.

ATB

Jim

I hate to be the smart arse to point it out but someone spelt 'coming' wrong in the intro on the first link! Sorry!

Looks like you've got some great shots though! Enjoyed watching the little bits wouldn't mind seeing more or that! Nice dogs as well mate.

ATB

Jim

I hate to be the smart arae to point it out but someone spelt coming wrong in the intro on the first link! Sorry!

ATB

Jim

And I couldn't even manage to spell arse correctly... Edited by jim.

About 7 miles away, I dont know the fella though. My blue bitchs sire is strike while the irons hot' but not bred by mike. My black bitch is outta the blue and a friends whippet was the stud.

Me and a mate are contemplating making a full length DVD. We have saved the best bits for that. The idea is to try and make a few quid for charity from it. Anyone interested from seeing the trailers??

• Like 1

I hate to be the smart arse to point it out but someone spelt 'coming' wrong in the intro on the first link! Sorry!

ATB

Jim

Haha

Below are two links to videos that are of mine and a friends dogs. Hopefully we will have a full length video together soon, just after input and thoughts to these two previews below..

One is mine the other is my mates...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTYuVKLbG6E

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JL6jSSPO-lc

brilliant clips what movie maker are you using