Looking For Beagles

whats the big deal how many posts he has or doesnt have do u have to have a certain amount to look for something or what, he didnt ask for free hounds id imagine this would be the best place to ask for a few hounds off genuine people id hope rather than buy from some dealer and get shite obviously u have none for him, and maybe thats why you have so many posts :hmm:

• Like 3

whats the big deal how many posts he has or doesnt have do u have to have a certain amount to look for something or what, he didnt ask for free hounds id imagine this would be the best place to ask for a few hounds off genuine people id hope rather than buy from some dealer and get shite obviously u have none for him, and maybe thats why you have so many posts :hmm:

Well said russ it shouldnt matter if you have 22 posts or 2022 this is what the sites meant to be about not listening to slabbers like wilbur

Well said russ it shouldnt matter if you have 22 posts or 2022 this is what the sites meant to be about not listening to slabbers like wilbur

The two of them are Well KENT to each other.... :doh: .You seem to be the one,doing all the Slabbering :yes: Get a sense of Humor :laugh: Jumping in with your BIG BOOTS again.. :laugh::icon_redface:

• Like 1

Wilbur will have ,something for him no doubt ....Just like the FREE Hounds that were offered to an OTHER individual..from on here .NEVER to be heard of again..

He Knows Jasper well,and was having a Joke ...As for Number of post ..making him a messer..Ask around ,alot of Well Kent folk will disagree...that's my Brown nosing done for tonight :icon_redface: need to keep in his good books or he'll not let me carry his shovel :D

• Like 1

Yes I'v been asking for hounds a fair bit as most Beagle and harrier x Beagles packs are down south, I only know of 4 at most from the boarders up,so getting this type of hound isn't easy for us. Iv got five that work two starting and two pups from my own bitch to bring on. I did pick a couple of Harrier x Beagles up and pay'd for them, but was totally screw'd over. The bitch was supposed to have started and the dog just showing interest. Biggest piece of s--t iv ever heard. Bitch had no interest in fox only Roe the dog had a few scars over his head, I found out why,it liked to fight in the kennel and near killed my best hound, so both are away don't believe in passing on s--t . I'm asking again as I had to cancel two days because two of the hounds were lame and one chewed up. Hounds are kennelled on a farm now so have room to expand the pack so as this doesn't happen again. As for paying,yes I would pay but would rather get for nothing,who wouldn't . Iv known Wilbur for many years we've hunted our hounds together a few times ( my packs better lol)

And he has offered to help but his type of hound isn't my type of hound, many thanks Wilbur but you can stick them pal lol , I'll stick to the wee hound. So I'm still looking for young Beagle or Beagle x Harriers. Cheers jaspper1

• Like 1

Wilbur, No chance. I can feed two wee things to one of those big things and it's horses for courses.most bits im doing,those giants wouldn't get a good stretch, for keeping fit these things can go when on the arse of Charlie. Again Wilbur thanks for the offer but Na. Lol