A Few Out The Bgs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you think that was being 'jumped on' you need to relax.   The lad just posted that he assumed that you had removed the tunnels. . . . so no other smart arse could have a crack.   And to keep th

A few BGS set

Here we go again ...

Posted Images

Are you a policeman? No so I haven't got to explain myself have I. Is this a hunting site or a law site?

Sorry oldtrapcollecter that was not aimed at you it was aimed at PC tiercal?

Cheers fenn

that's correct TC, this section of the forum needs only the lightest touch of the moderators hand as the people who frequent it are usually self policing, however ! I do not think it will to long before one of the blind, misinformed, lickspittals relegates this thread to the bin labelled MY PERSONAL CENCORSHIP BOX

Micky knew what I was on about as did a few others. Pity you do not seem to have the same foresight, are you always aggressive to people who are trying to help you?

TC

switching to an alternative username is no longer an option as you will have noticed from the automated message that was sent, there seems to be wheels turning outside this forum that are then being spun on here. there are far tp many topics being posted to provoke a reaction.

switching to an alternative username is no longer an option as you will have noticed from the automated message that was sent, there seems to be wheels turning outside this forum that are then being spun on here. there are far tp many topics being posted to provoke a reaction.

[/quote I only have one user name and I turn my own wheel but the thread I posted earlier this week provoked a reaction from a mod that can only described as petulance, I have put the same type of picture on here for eight years now with no bother, so why now ?

Lets just clear this one up once and for all Micky.

You posted some pictures of rabbits caught with Imbra traps, to use your own description "under a fence".

I simply asked what type of tunnels you were using with your Imbras because they are a difficult trap to fit into a man-made tunnel and you got upset about it.

Now, for the final time I'm going to make this clear. If anyone puts pictures of trapped quarry on here, it's a perfectly reasonable question to ask what sort of tunnel or cubby was used as it's a legal requirement to do so when not trapping in burrows.

Lets just clear this one up once and for all Micky.

You posted some pictures of rabbits caught with Imbra traps, to use your own description "under a fence".

I simply asked what type of tunnels you were using with your Imbras because they are a difficult trap to fit into a man-made tunnel and you got upset about it.

Now, for the final time I'm going to make this clear. If anyone puts pictures of trapped quarry on here, it's a perfectly reasonable question to ask what sort of tunnel or cubby was used as it's a legal requirement to do so when not trapping in burrows.

to start with it was A rabbit , it was under a fence , a hole under the fence , it was a reasonable question and so was the answer, at that point matt once again spit your dummy out and not for the first time either.
  • Like 1

[/quote I only have one user name and I turn my own wheel but the thread I posted earlier this week provoked a reaction from a mod that can only described as petulance, I have put the same type of picture on here for eight years now with no bother, so why now ?

Why would you assume the post was aimed at you if you have not tried to use a second account and thus not received an automated message :hmm: from what i read, a reasonable question was asked, clarification is always better than assumption, plus as this is a public forum viewable to anyone, it would not be the first time something has been taken out of context and used in publicity against hunting/trapping etc, there was a terrier picture that was perfectly legal when used in the topic it was posted in, it was then posted and used on a anti hunt website to prove the cruelty of terrier work, the same could be done to any of numerous photographs on here, at least with the question being asked there is transparency in what we do.

Jesus a crime now is it that somebody else can't use my PC next time I will message a mod just to let them know

no need, we know as soon as you change accounts as per the message you received :laugh::laugh:

It's like CSI on here

He just used my pc that's all nothing more nothing less

more like mission impossible with the amount of identities some people want, they should change their username to Ethan Hunt :laugh::laugh: