Which One? Hw80/85/95/98??

You done well there Daz, although not sure I'd have gone for a 97 ??? :hmm:

Sorry mate only jokin :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats exactly what I would have gone for, cracking rifle and I'm pretty sure you won't be dissappointed :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another vouch for the 97 from me!   Had the 98 also, both good rifles but I sold my 98 and went back to a 97 which I gotta say is my fav   You can't go far wrong with any on your wish list!  

Well, I went for the 97 after all that.....   I put a few pellets through and so far she likes Bisleys!!! well I never. Need to try some HN FTT and some Weihrauch F&T specials asap.     W

I have just got a HW98 in .177 and I am well chuffed with it. Achieved a 3 shot group not much larger than a single pellet. (Photo on Verminhunters TV facebook page). It i s straight out of the box an

I put some exacta through and they were pretty good but the Bisleys grouped best so far (only tried 5 flavours and 2 were heavies). Will have a day at the range with a bunch of tins and see how we get on. I'll give it a month and see how she is, but will probably ask marksman to have a look as she sounds so much louder than the 100 haha

Ey Gaz, she's gonna take a little getting used to after the 100 but it's all for the greater good haha.

That's a boinger for you!

I'm sure you'll master her in time with a bit of practice etc and when you do it will be very rewarding, just ask some of the more experienced shooters on here than me or should I politely say seasoned pro's?

Gotta say tho Daz the 97 and 100 is a great little combo to have :yes: over to you One Shot Skot :laugh:

• Like 1

Now then!

Lovely pair you have the Mr 39 ;):laugh:

About time we saw a decent pic of your guns!!

Get Darryl to fettle her and you will have a much better rifle.

My .22 97 likes ftt and jsb need to try her with a few more tho. She hates superfields and is under par so far with the few accupels i put through her. Might have been me losing concentration tho after shooting in the cold for ages

My fave gun even over my tuned 98 and hw100kt !!

And thats a bold statement!

Let us know how you get on at the range :)

• Like 1

Yeah I'm a happy lad right now. Tired after last night, but can't wait to get down and have a play with her. Mac was impressed with it last night, which is praise.

Goona convince Mac to have a "97 night" no PCPs, just boingers! haha

• Like 1

Yeah I'm a happy lad right now. Tired after last night, but can't wait to get down and have a play with her. Mac was impressed with it last night, which is praise. Goona convince Mac to have a "97 night" no PCPs, just boingers! haha

You know it nakes sence! Macs OK with a jerry springer he needs to sack that raider ;) lol

Springers are where its at for me although i do admit pcp are better for hunting with the added silence and multishot. But cant beat mastering a springer. Then i feel happy. Pcps are boring they just shoot themselves .

Come at me :laugh: ....

She's a fat bitch and kicks like a mule but she's grand haha

Are you going to get marksman to fettle her if you are let me no and ill sort it for you it will take the kick away all most to nothing if your at the range Sunday ill let you loos with my son inlaws the one that was mine i will guarantee you will not shoot a finer 97k atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I think you mean the 1 that was mine mate ! Lol

Good choice !!! 97 all the way

although I did have a 95 in .177 I wish I never sold

My 97 likes aa field

Alot more kick than the tx200 I had but equally as accurate

she looks a beauty

happy hunting

Edited by mattybugeye
  • Like 1

hi Daz

my 97 like's AA Field,dressed with a Hawke sr Pro,don't rule out falcon accuracy plus.

if you have a spare 2.5hrs then put a full tin through it in to a solid backstop,will bed it in quickly.

but would wait if your getting Darryl to do his magic on it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cheers lads. I was hoping to get to the range yesterday but the wife has other ideas... Nuff said. I have about 6-7 different tins of pellets to test including the ones you mention.

Mac had a word with Darryl and he said he'll sort it for me, just need to wait until next month as the rifle cleaned out my spending pot buying it haha.