Safe Home To Billy And Captain

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:lads don't start this time year again enough is enough I try to put every bite I get on cam its not easy as you now cam to the ground I show every thing I get more than lot puts up

http://youtu.be/MosvPK_RP-U

I'd say that's pure shite why you need to test your dog in England if you need to test your dog man to test your dog be Louth tiger proper long ears and proper land,and no bother to give them 100 yard

Posted Images

if we look back 15 20 years ago there was a lot of dogs in ireland well able to run hares philip k was breeding loads that could run and kills hares some better than others, now compare it to the dogs in ireland today how many dogs out there can genuinely run a good winter hare???? i for 1 have not seen many to be honest i could count them in 1 hand and im talking about the dogs i seen in the flesh and on dvds so whats gone wrong????

Edited by banner man

if we look back 15 20 years ago there was a lot of dogs in ireland well able to run hares philip k was breeding loads that could run and kills hares some better than others, now compare it to the dogs in ireland today how many dogs out there can genuinely run a good winter hare???? i for 1 have not seen many to be honest i could them in 1 hand and im talking about the dogs i seen in the flesh and on dvds so whats gone wrong????

mass production of dirt god help us when the next generation start breeding the country going be full of shite

we let 2 go of so called top breeding think that guy banter of here found 1 .the other 1 was sold up the rightrock somewere..seen 1 on facebook breding .lol not a bit of wonder these apprentsis think the hares can run better..wouldnt no a good dog if it bit them..But they wont listen .they go back to the local God

Just reading this topic and thought is it any wonder the coursing game gets laughed at as there are some serious numpty's in Ireland. I would like to point a few things out firstly I would like welcome to re read his post in which he states the dog can kill in England but not in Ireland. Is this the same man who's dog run in Ireland for years but when brought to England the dog had to be carried off the Fen on a stretcher with having an asthma attack. Which brings me to my 2nd point. Banner Man states "Come on lads if we are honest with ourselves there's too much saluki in our dogs in Ireland and then the next thing you see is he used a PURE saluki over his bitch. Now what does that tell you lads that there's a bunch on here from one flew over the cuckoo's nest now Nurse Rachett shall be along soon to round you up :laugh:

• Like 3

icey you know fuk all about dog ffs your only into hunting 3 or 4 years an your on here giving advice about what needed for running the fens lol

Where l say you need to run the fen not joking you have not got a clue.Read what l wrote.Am saying hares got that good the collie and deerhound cross could not handle running them week in week out 2/3 a week.Bannerman there lots men that can kill winter hares just be cause you have not seen them does not mean there not here.

Bannerman I seen a bitch run for a full season in Ireland never killed a hare don't think I seen her turn one in a single handed run .She was ran in the yeats com in England and killed 2 out of 3 so how come the English hare is the real test if she could kill 2 in England and not kill one for the whole season in ireland

The Yeats comp most hares where killed on plough any that got to seed blew the dogs.Your comment is funny your saying that bitch could not kill hare in Ireland but could do it in England so means the Irish hare is better????Well look at it this way supert black Ned killed hares every week in Ireland so you say but went to England and one off them shit hares run him to a stand still fs .
  • Like 1

Iceman what your saying is a collie cross or a deerhound cross couldnt run or kill hares 2 or 3 times a week why not ?

Sorry double post

Yea that's what am saying if they could why do people that just hares use them?????They just can't handle 3 hard runs in winter.

we let 2 go of so called top breeding think that guy banter of here found 1 .the other 1 was sold up the rightrock somewere..seen 1 on facebook breding .lol not a bit of wonder these apprentsis think the hares can run better..wouldnt no a good dog if it bit them..But they wont listen .they go back to the local God

What age where this???? Lol super hooper

if we look back 15 20 years ago there was a lot of dogs in ireland well able to run hares philip k was breeding loads that could run and kills hares some better than others, now compare it to the dogs in ireland today how many dogs out there can genuinely run a good winter hare???? i for 1 have not seen many to be honest i could them in 1 hand and im talking about the dogs i seen in the flesh and on dvds so whats gone wrong????

mass production of dirt god help us when the next generation start breeding the country going be full of shite

What like your max x whippet????

icey you know fuk all about dog ffs your only into hunting 3 or 4 years an your on here giving advice about what needed for running the fens lol

Where l say you need to run the fen not joking you have not got a clue.Read what l wrote.Am saying hares got that good the collie and deerhound cross could not handle running them week in week out 2/3 a week.Bannerman there lots men that can kill winter hares just be cause you have not seen them does not mean there not here.

icey hares havnt changed in thirty years an who ever put that into your head is talking bollocks the only noticeable difference in thirty years iv seen is there less of them an the land better fenced