Safe Home To Billy And Captain

Captain no one is running the topic.Its an open forum and its a debate. If we all run the same dogs or like the way every dog runs how boring it would be.Speedie the dogs are not getting slower because you could not get slower then black Ned.You said before anything that as more then half Saulki would be no good for Ireland once again your proving wrong.P king who all you men say he's a top breeding did a lot for irish coursing why he bring in full Saulki to his yard?????To compare the hares across the water to a hare here is just wrong.Any hare run enough will test a dog.Its also a lot to do with the land the hares run on.Different land will bring different test for a dog.

Icey you know as much about a dog as a Pig knows about a holiday yer on here talking shite about dogs did yea ever have a dog that could lamp a rabbit not a mind turn a hare. Now i only come on here for a laugh now and again because most of the stuff on here is just that a laugh .Now im off do a bit a shopping :D:D
Coming from a man that just lies and lies .Your best one was the blue dog killed 83 in one year still makes me laugh.

did you ever get that camera working icey :D

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:lads don't start this time year again enough is enough I try to put every bite I get on cam its not easy as you now cam to the ground I show every thing I get more than lot puts up

http://youtu.be/MosvPK_RP-U

I'd say that's pure shite why you need to test your dog in England if you need to test your dog man to test your dog be Louth tiger proper long ears and proper land,and no bother to give them 100 yard

Posted Images

Captain no one is running the topic.Its an open forum and its a debate. If we all run the same dogs or like the way every dog runs how boring it would be.Speedie the dogs are not getting slower because you could not get slower then black Ned.You said before anything that as more then half Saulki would be no good for Ireland once again your proving wrong.P king who all you men say he's a top breeding did a lot for irish coursing why he bring in full Saulki to his yard?????To compare the hares across the water to a hare here is just wrong.Any hare run enough will test a dog.Its also a lot to do with the land the hares run on.Different land will bring different test for a dog.

Icey you know as much about a dog as a Pig knows about a holiday yer on here talking shite about dogs did yea ever have a dog that could lamp a rabbit not a mind turn a hare. Now i only come on here for a laugh now and again because most of the stuff on here is just that a laugh .Now im off do a bit a shopping :D:D
Coming from a man that just lies and lies .Your best one was the blue dog killed 83 in one year still makes me laugh.

did you ever get that camera working icey :D
had it with me all year and nothing lol hares to fast lol

if we look back 15 20 years ago there was a lot of dogs in ireland well able to run hares philip k was breeding loads that could run and kills hares some better than others, now compare it to the dogs in ireland today how many dogs out there can genuinely run a good winter hare???? i for 1 have not seen many to be honest i could them in 1 hand and im talking about the dogs i seen in the flesh and on dvds so whats gone wrong????

mass production of dirt god help us when the next generation start breeding the country going be full of shite

if we look back 15 20 years ago there was a lot of dogs in ireland well able to run hares philip k was breeding loads that could run and kills hares some better than others, now compare it to the dogs in ireland today how many dogs out there can genuinely run a good winter hare???? i for 1 have not seen many to be honest i could them in 1 hand and im talking about the dogs i seen in the flesh and on dvds so whats gone wrong????

mass production of dirt god help us when the next generation start breeding the country going be full of shite

What like your max x whippet????

no icey i think they be a useful addition to any line of lurchers :laugh:

is that why you got rid???

lol he was gifted to a fella that had a bit bad luck :thumbs: and he well pleased with him

you tell that much porkys you believe Yourself lol

going knock on his door im sure he tell you all about it :laugh: he give the dog two slips killed one an give the other a good going over an slaughtering rabbits in the lamp not a bad gift after buying load dirt out belfast

Hope it works out for him

Just reading this topic and thought is it any wonder the coursing game gets laughed at as there are some serious numpty's in Ireland. I would like to point a few things out firstly I would like welcome to re read his post in which he states the dog can kill in England but not in Ireland. Is this the same man who's dog run in Ireland for years but when brought to England the dog had to be carried off the Fen on a stretcher with having an asthma attack. Which brings me to my 2nd point. Banner Man states "Come on lads if we are honest with ourselves there's too much saluki in our dogs in Ireland and then the next thing you see is he used a PURE saluki over his bitch. Now what does that tell you lads that there's a bunch on here from one flew over the cuckoo's nest now Nurse Rachett shall be along soon to round you up :laugh:

brazer when that nurse comes along you might ask her to bring the eye doctor for yourself, where did i say i used a pure saluki?? i bought a first x saluki greyhound as a pup and she has worked out with enough speed now im guessing that might have sumting to do with the greyhound, plus the fact is if there was a good line of saluki lurcher here in ireland that had enough speed that i would have bought 1 of them insteed??? simple reason is i havent seen them and iv seen plenty dogs run here in ireland, ps before you go makeing statements you should come to ireland and see these dogs runfor yourself and then comment

To correct your contradiction what is enough saluki in a dog in Ireland is it 1/4 or a 1/2 as you have stated you have a half saluki that's good enough.. make your mind up :D Nurse Ratchett is on her way

anything over a half is 2 slow in my opinion, when your talking to nurse ratchett make sure and tell her bring the eye doctor for yourself :D:bye:

Well the camera don't lie can't say I was camera shy this season I ran rough dog anywere including those baldy fields lol ha ha looking forward to next season a good season I had learning me pup young max I robbed this picture on young tiger Lol ha ha

D0F4AAB6-D27E-49CB-8AD3-0C21E808A054-849

• Like 5

Well the camera don't lie can't say I was camera shy this season I ran rough dog anywere including those baldy fields lol ha ha looking forward to next season a good season I had learning me pup young max I robbed this picture on young tiger Lol ha ha

fair play to yourself captain and to the select few that did put up clips, well done :thumbs:

there a bitch on dvd after killing 98 h---e out of 100-15 in england and she is bread from lrish stuff and d proof is there all on dvd right lough tiger

hows she bred jimmy? can you post the link to the dvd ?

captain your a spit of speedie in his younger days! :laugh::laugh: