Caught On Camera

jimmy1982

Just been watching BBC 1 and up in the peak district game keepers killing birds of prey. Rspcb said there was six pairs of gos hawks up in the peaks and theres not one pair now and nothings changed habitats still the same and prey is still the same. Game keeper got 17 thousand pound fine and lost his job. But there still setting pen traps with white pigeons to lure birds of prey in , and beating them to death with sticks. Im sick to the stomach to see this is happening to birds of prey camra footage of dead buzzards and gos hawks and peregrines too.

Its bad like when the game shooters blame the terrier /lurcher lads for bringing the sport down then they set that example,

Money in that game mate and upper class hunters. But will they pay the game keepers fine 17000 pound and lost his job lol will they feck hes just a ginnepig to them.

My partners just got me think because local to me is a wood and next to it was a pheasant farm but shut down a few years back and now is stable blocks. But when the pheasant farm was running ya didnt see one buzzard and now theres a breeding pair living in the woods , and got two youngens from last year with them. So was the game keepers killing them round myway ? I wouldnt of thought this if it wasnt for watching that program .

Some proper anti bird of prey c**ts on this forum just look on general talk. They havent got a chance to repopulate when youve got pricks saying there on the same level as badgers and need killing because they kill a few game birds. They would cry if every falconer went out in to there game penns and beat feck out of the game birds like that c**t did. Not all keepers will be like that well I hope there not and that c**ts just gave them bad press.

looking at it realistically, if I was a keeper and detested birds of prey, I would destroy them. no one would know if I smashed up a buzzards nest in the middle of private property, it just so happens these keepers got caught. now it just so happens I am not a keeper and love b'sop so don't start calling me every possible name, I am just trying to be realistic.

on a slightly different note, have the rspb not thought of hacking birds back? what are the complications of this other than the cost? I am sorry I don't know much so don't shout at me! :thumbs:

looking at it realistically, if I was a keeper and detested birds of prey, I would destroy them. no one would know if I smashed up a buzzards nest in the middle of private property, it just so happens these keepers got caught. now it just so happens I am not a keeper and love b'sop so don't start calling me every possible name, I am just trying to be realistic.

on a slightly different note, have the rspb not thought of hacking birds back? what are the complications of this other than the cost? I am sorry I don't know much so don't shout at me! :thumbs:

Why cant they trap them and move them on to a diffrent location mate. If the keeper would of done that then he wouldnt of been having to pay 17000 pound for killing them. I bet hes on his arse now and im glad they hit him hard to show keepers out there if they take it into there own hands to kill these birds then be prepared to take money out of your pockets to pay the fines simpletons. There no excuse in killing these birds ask the rspcb to compensate for the cost of the game birds and see where you get.
  • Like 1

another good idea. also, I don't know the ins and outs, but if a few select falconers i.e. well know exceptional etc. were allowed to apply for a licence to wild take (maybe the young) and train them or hack them back at a different site, would this not help?

• Like 1

Some proper anti bird of prey c**ts on this forum just look on general talk. They havent got a chance to repopulate when youve got pricks saying there on the same level as badgers and need killing because they kill a few game birds. They would cry if every falconer went out in to there game penns and beat feck out of the game birds like that c**t did. Not all keepers will be like that well I hope there not and that c**ts just gave them bad press.

Repopulate , are young for fuking real have you seen the amount of buzzards and spars about I'm damn sure there doing a good job of it themselves pal and yes I'm a fan of birds of prey . The buzzards are getting to pest proportions it's as simple as and a cull is needed IMO .
  • Like 3