• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me its about keeping what you have, and trying to keep them at the top of what you are trying to accomplish with them, and the only way you can do that is by single mating, you can have ten hens i

No bulexs like I say we all gotta start some where.... And bye no means do I know everythink my self..... But when you have air heads stateing facts about breeding ...... And running down greats....

A clever man learns from hes mistakes, but a truly wise man learns from other people's !

Posted Images

Right lets just get this clear, I never said the best way to breed fowl was to let hens run loose amongst cocks, i said some of the best birds i have seen where bred that way, there called yard bred, but i also said that i prefer to single mate to know what i am getting...... listen fellas, i am not on here to argue and bicker, i am on here to talk fowl, dont claim to know it all, far from it, but when someone comeson here saying this and that about, i aint going to just take it and say nothing........ and ukroosterman, as for posting pictures and selling them on here, never have i ever put a single picture of my birds on here, or anywhere on the net at that, so once again it shows what a tosser you are

Right lets just get this clear, I never said the best way to breed fowl was to let hens run loose amongst cocks, i said some of the best birds i have seen where bred that way, there called yard bred, but i also said that i prefer to single mate to know what i am getting...... listen fellas, i am not on here to argue and bicker, i am on here to talk fowl, dont claim to know it all, far from it, but when someone comeson here saying this and that about, i aint going to just take it and say nothing........ and ukroosterman, as for posting pictures and selling them on here, never have i ever put a single picture of my birds on here, or anywhere on the net at that, so once again it shows what a tosser you are

. You've already been sussed out mate so give it a break..... Know what your about so no one in the right minded gonna give you the time of day........ BTW shouldn't be out trying to rescue a cat from a tree somewhere......

. You've already been sussed out mate so give it a break..... Know what your about so no one in the right minded gonna give you the time of day........ BTW shouldn't be out trying to rescue a cat from a tree somewhere......

haha whatever, you havent even been on here for 3 months, as i said think what you like, have you not got more copying and pasting to do?

haha whatever, you havent even been on here for 3 months, as i said think what you like, have you not got more copying and pasting to do?

. Ant you gonna go rescue that cat?....... We know what you are mate...... And my advice to anyone here is steer clear of you....... Your cover blown pall........ Give boys in the office my regards..... Uk...... Ps a could been on ten seconds and I'd still no more then you empty head

. Ant you gonna go rescue that cat?....... We know what you are mate...... And my advice to anyone here is steer clear of you....... Your cover blown pall........ Give boys in the office my regards..... Uk...... Ps a could been on ten seconds and I'd still no more then you empty head

hahaha as they say, you cant teach an old dog new tricks, your stuck in the past, you are the reason why most of the men in gamefowl are old and its dying its death, you aint got a good word to say about anybody, you constantly comment on people, are you this, was it you who said that, you know it all about fowl, but most of what you say is copied and pasted...... as i said earlier think what you like about me, i aint on here to make friends, certainly with poeple like you

I tell you what gamerooster since your such a great breeder why don't put a pic of one of your birds up...... If you have any that is?....... Or are you another duckwing who's phone only let's him upload pics of pigeons....... Uk

will do mate, may take a day or two, but i will

gamefowl men old and its dying a death ?? :hmm: well yea ott is getting on abit but that comment

just sounds clueless, mmm very suspect...

mate, i have been on here for over 3 years, long time to keep a cover do you not think, whereas you have only been on a year...... and its true, go to the big gamefowl shows and most of the people there are getting on, i was at a big show a year or 2 ago, and i was the youngest man there by far, i understand why fowl men are suspicious, but its time they looked after the next generation, or fowl will go the way of the dinosaurs, or atleast the proper bloodlines

• Like 1

Why a day or to so can go buy chickens?....... Or take some photos of someone else's?.... Uk

no because i dont have a camera phone, getting my mate to put them on his facebook, so he can tag me in them, then i will upload them to here, than an acceptable answer your highness, or do i need to explain myself more?

Right lads can. Some one shed some light on what game rooster has done......I'm confused( doesn't take much) is he selling birds what are not his......also the accusations of him rescuing a cat...I'm taken that means there is an accusation of him been RSPCA or some other kind of anti.....don't get me wrong I'm all for burning antis and RSPCA at the steak but with evidence of it......

Ps I not trying to stick up for game rooster I'm just asking what it is he's done....cheers