Why is there no solidarity in this country?Happy to go and fight other peoples battles in their country,but ignore the state of our home ?Yeah we can moan,but action?No!This country is sinking fast,if only we,the working class ,backbone of this country stood shoulder to shoulder and said NO MORE being treated like shti !Total waste of time typing that but oh well took my mind of arsenals performance!

Lets start with you, what do you think the reasons are?.........if in fact what you are saying true at all and not just the view from your particular pocket of existence

• Like 1

Why is there no solidarity in this country?Happy to go and fight other peoples battles in their country,but ignore the state of our home ?Yeah we can moan,but action?No!This country is sinking fast,if only we,the working class ,backbone of this country stood shoulder to shoulder and said NO MORE being treated like shti !Total waste of time typing that but oh well took my mind of arsenals performance!

Lets start with you, what do you think the reasons are?.........if in fact what you are saying true at all and not just the view from your particular pocket of existence

I honestly dont know,i guess we are a nation of moaners,take the fuel prices ,how high would they have had to have gone before the public said enough is enough and taken action ?We just moan and carry on like the obedient little slaves we are,not wanting to rock the boat or cause a fuss.Im not backing the idiots who rioted cos some wanna be gansta got shot ,so heres our chance to get a new tv and torch someones car brigade,broken britain at its best!

We are kept amused just enough to not see the big picture. Its the opium of the masses stuff. Our newspapers are full of pointless celebrity gossip and people follow celebrities on big brother etc, watching and following absolute pointless trivia. Spare time is spent in a chemical haze and watching sports men who get paid an absolutely obscene amount of money while the truth is ignored.......................the truth that we really are just gogs in the machine, making money for the super rich. Its nothing new, the vast majority have always toiled away for the benefit of the super rich and probably always will. Those with power and wealth are in no rush to share it, in many ways we are no better off than the people in the film matrix, no more than a human battery, powering the system. I just now find that I need to distance my self from the whole thing and find pleasure in non man made stuff, animals, the outdoors, sunsets, the sea. Lets be honest, nothings gonna change anytime soon.

but on a plus note peter Andre has just had a baby! Yay!