Too Much Wind?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes pal it can be to windy not for rabbits but for safety reasons me and a mate was out one nite trees started blowing down one big daddy came down very close to were we were in same field we called i

some animals will be pacing there kennels even has i type .atb bunnys.

Too windy for you pal, theres more meat on ted lune

Yes pal it can be to windy not for rabbits but for safety reasons me and a mate was out one nite trees started blowing down one big daddy came down very close to were we were in same field we called it a nite as we headed to car we were getting blew of our feet and hit with branches and twigs glad to get to car and get home atvb

• Like 5

See now I'm torn :laugh:

Trying to decide between a fry up and some beers, sat by the fire. . . . or filling my boots with lead and braving the hurricane in the name of sport?

Mind you, dog might fly off. . . he's only light,

• Like 1

Rabbits that need to feed will brace it but not too far from their warrens usually. Its the shower blasts that they really don't like, one slight change in their direction and the fur is up and skins getting wet. Heavy pelting rain will have 'em in. Though never all, always one daft bugger didn't feed well enough before and has to face it...

Me, as I put on the other post. With the fields local a quagmire, with the wind only making it so much harder on 'em, or heading for the dunes to be sandblasted to a skeleton, I'm staying home tonight, property is worth a damn sight more than poxy bunnys..!