The Way Terrierworks Going.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I said before, those two lads are a credit to terrier work and fieldsports. Any young folk coming into the world of hunting and terrier work should look at those lads work ethic and take a leaf or

The anti's who are members on this site must be gleaming with pride reading all the doom and gloom about the state of terrier work. How is terrier work about to be banned ???? Is there something we

70s ingnore them badger protection act brought in 1973 80s ignore them BFSS fighting fund what happended to the money 90s ignore them every year tv and media dragged the waterloo cup through t

Now now guys

I bet if the 2 women in question are able to read this thread there pissing themselves laughing,there after geting some publisity on here in the past few days,just look at how many members and how many guests are reading the posts,was just looking at the lurcher section and dead foxs all over the shop on 1 thread,why do people give the anti brigade this kind of ammo as it will only be used in footage against us at some later date by them,i have said it before why people feel the need to put pics up of dead animals is beyond me,no need for it as it proves nothing.
oh they read it. The only ones that should feel embarrassed would be them there is nothing on here to. Implecate or use. ,

Now now guys

I bet if the 2 women in question are able to read this thread there pissing themselves laughing,there after geting some publisity on here in the past few days,just look at how many members and how many guests are reading the posts,was just looking at the lurcher section and dead foxs all over the shop on 1 thread,why do people give the anti brigade this kind of ammo as it will only be used in footage against us at some later date by them,i have said it before why people feel the need to put pics up of dead animals is beyond me,no need for it as it proves nothing.
oh they read it. The only ones that should feel embarrassed would be them there is nothing on here to. Implecate or use. ,

GTE,not on this thread but plenty of pics on other threads that could be used against us,we have all seen the posters that they hang on posts and stick up in busy places that mostly the uneducated on the ways and laws of hunting of all sorts congregate,a harmful pic of a terrier and then a dead fox can easily be moulded together to produce something that gives a very low impresion of the hunting folk,especially to those who do not understand the ways of country life and hunting.

• Like 1

Now now guys

GTE,not on this thread but plenty of pics on other threads that could be used against us,we have all seen the posters that they hang on posts and stick up in busy places that mostly the uneducated on the ways and laws of hunting of all sorts congregate,a harmful pic of a terrier and then a dead fox can easily be moulded together to produce something that gives a very low impresion of the hunting folk,especially to those who do not understand the ways of country life and hunting.
totaly agree with. You. But in this case. This person needs outing for th e unstable. Lunatic she is The lads in qestion are fighting a weekly battle with these people. I could put Far more information on here but refrain from doing so. My point and only point is. At every oppotunity. Get information on these people car regs. Makes colours etc and vid any threats or harrasment simple. No. Drama just Infomation. Past to people that may be interested Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 3

Because the headline 'two men shoot fox' would not grab many peoples attention

. Followed by. Two men Carrying out pest control. On a local estate. Were Verbly abused and threatened with physical violence. , By. Animal rights activists linked to. Organisations. Who have in the past dug up corpses and burnt down Govenment research sites The men kept their cool. And called local police. Wilst awainting for the law. Calmed the situation. , the police. Removed the activist from the site after. Investigations reviled the men were carrying out lawfull pest controll ,
  • Like 2

2 out of control women were filmed harassing 2 law abbiding citizens, this followed by a flow of abuse and threats because the men were carrying out there duty lawfully. One of the women reportedly made a false claim to the police which produced an armed response and helicopter to the scene, valuble police time and tax payers money wasted the women should recieve a massive fine, but no, the bitch gets away with it and there is no attempt to stop the cow doing it again, CORRUPT!

Thats my idea of a truthful report on the situation

• Like 1

2 out of control women were filmed harassing 2 law abbiding citizens, this followed by a flow of abuse and threats because the men were carrying out there duty lawfully. One of the women reportedly made a false claim to the police which produced an armed response and helicopter to the scene, valuble police time and tax payers money wasted the women should recieve a massive fine, but no, the bitch gets away with it and there is no attempt to stop the cow doing it again, CORRUPT!

Thats my idea of a truthful report on the situation

. Because hubby works for ???? Lol

If anyone has the women's addresses why not post them? I'm sure the deluded witches would be quite happy for something unfortunate to happen to lads, like the ones recorded, doing something completely within the law. Acts of violence & vandalism happen to hunt staff/followers regularly. The scum should expect retribution if they feel their behaviour is acceptable. Just because you post their address doesn't mean you're gonna do anything with it....but someone else might

• Like 2