The Way Terrierworks Going.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I said before, those two lads are a credit to terrier work and fieldsports. Any young folk coming into the world of hunting and terrier work should look at those lads work ethic and take a leaf or

The anti's who are members on this site must be gleaming with pride reading all the doom and gloom about the state of terrier work. How is terrier work about to be banned ???? Is there something we

70s ingnore them badger protection act brought in 1973 80s ignore them BFSS fighting fund what happended to the money 90s ignore them every year tv and media dragged the waterloo cup through t

Does that mean i have to stoop so low though mate .The best way to deal with the scum is to behave like the two gents in vid .We are better than them .Have a laugh at their expense but never lower yourself to their gutter level.It riles them proper NOT to get a response .

• Like 7

Does that mean i have to stoop so low though mate .The best way to deal with the scum is to behave like the two gents in vid .We are better than them .Have a laugh at their expense but never lower yourself to their gutter level.It riles them proper NOT to get a response .

. Wont bother you any more any way foxy you said your not involved no more

70s ingnore them badger protection act brought in 1973

80s ignore them BFSS fighting fund what happended to the money

90s ignore them every year tv and media dragged the waterloo cup through the mire

2004 ingnore them the reading of the hunting act following a multimillion pound enqiry ingnored then the pushing through of the hunting with dogs act using a law not made for that porpose the palliment act , were the PM. Of the day. The coward would not vote ,

Ignore them thank fook for BW and his like , who fought for terrier work , ignore them. When there taking photos of people following hunts and intimidating them , hinding In hedges etc recording and editing. Vidios to suit

No dont ignore them . Play them at there own game monitor them take photos and record car reg share infomation with other people names faces car reg make colour etc. if they abuse you. Phone camra on record it Thats not stooping anywere its. Common sence , This person is unstable and recording her presence just may save someone one day

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 8

90s ignore them every year tv and media dragged the waterloo cup through the mire

2004 ingnore them the reading of the hunting act following a multimillion pound enqiry ingnored then the pushing through of the hunting with dogs act using a law not made for that porpose the palliment act , were the PM. Of the day. The coward would not vote ,

Ignore them thank fook for BW and his like , who fought for terrier work , ignore them. When there taking photos of people following hunts and intimidating them , hinding In hedges etc recording and editing. Vidios to suit

No dont ignore them . Play them at there own game monitor them take photos and record car reg share infomation with other people names faces car reg make colour etc. if they abuse you. Phone camra on record it Thats not stooping anywere its. Common sence , This person is unstable and recording her presence just may save someone one day

I think you misread my post mate .I didnt mean turn the other cheek or ignore them in general just dont have to stoop so low as to involve their family who for the most part are innocent .Im the first to give them shit ,i thought that would have been clear from other outspoken posts of mine but i also found if you totally ignore them it riles them proper causing them to up the anti so to speak .Im on one of the leagues hall of shame vids ffs and proud .I know what BW has done along with others RIP SF so dont lecture mate .Video the scum at every chance mate in their face like they do but at the end of the day we are better .

I think you misread my post mate .I didnt mean turn the other cheek or ignore them in general just dont have to stoop so low as to involve their family who for the most part are innocent .Im the first to give them shit ,i thought that would have been clear from other outspoken posts of mine but i also found if you totally ignore them it riles them proper causing them to up the anti so to speak .Im on one of the leagues hall of shame vids ffs and proud .I know what BW has done along with others RIP SF so dont lecture mate .Video the scum at every chance mate in their face like they do but at the end of the day we are better .
. Family really lol My opions are mine not lecture and carnt say i read many of yours. There you go eh.

the 2 women concerned obviously need hospital supervision as they are obviously not safe to be allowed out on their own.

a very poorly edited tape which to anyone with 1/2 a dozen brain cells could see was a poor attempt to make the 2 lads concerned look bad, but the way the two terrier men behaved is typical of the way most people involved in fieldsports conduct themselves.

lets hope the 2 women concerned get help before they cause themselves lasting injuries.

• Like 2

Now now guys

I bet if the 2 women in question are able to read this thread there pissing themselves laughing,there after geting some publisity on here in the past few days,just look at how many members and how many guests are reading the posts,was just looking at the lurcher section and dead foxs all over the shop on 1 thread,why do people give the anti brigade this kind of ammo as it will only be used in footage against us at some later date by them,i have said it before why people feel the need to put pics up of dead animals is beyond me,no need for it as it proves nothing.

• Like 4