Medical Records Forsale

Fucksake,, my records would probably only be interesting to the Sally Army !.

Rake as above mate if you have polices they could be open to being reevaluated. Any future (ok for you maybe not so much :laugh: ) mortgages etc can affected. if you have a serious medical complaint or even something such as depression your kids could suffer for it in the future (refused finance, work health insurance etc)

It's feckin illegal to say Golliwog but the Government can sell your data to the highest bidder. Something that is technically and actually illegal in the UK under Data protection and privacy laws.

I agree Mushroom me old china. It is a liberty. Not quite annoying as companies selling my phone number !

I always assumed it WAS illegal to pass on medical records anyway,, but the get round it by omitting personal details don`t they, ? surely they don`t include any identity details when they sell this shit on !

• Like 1

I agree Mushroom me old china. It is a liberty. Not quite annoying as companies selling my phone number !

I always assumed it WAS illegal to pass on medical records anyway,, but the get round it by omitting personal details don`t they, ? surely they don`t include any identity details when they sell this shit on !

I have an answer to anybody selling ya number :laugh:

When they call to sell you whatever talk pure filth to them :laugh: or ask if the would like to talk about Jesus first :laugh: Works everytime lol Even Barclays stopped calling me :D:laugh:

Edited to add,

Companies can match the data to public records such as the electoral list for example

Edited by mushroom