Bargain Buy Of The Year .....

I'm sure that's a good deal you're offering but these days with that tubular sectional kenneling a bit of rope and a broom handle would bust you in. Half the latches are hinged on a 10mm bolt that could easily be sheared off with a hammer.

This is, sadly, the crux of the problem, these days. You need to store ye Dogs (Birds, ferrets, guns, what ever!) inside a f**king shipping container, concreted deep into the ground. And with a raft of Socks' Locks securing it :(

Fella 20 miles from me Pete kept having his natives robbed so he got a shipping container put in,they gas axed into it one night and what they didn't pinch was dead because of the fumes.

I'm sure that's a good deal you're offering but these days with that tubular sectional kenneling a bit of rope and a broom handle would bust you in. Half the latches are hinged on a 10mm bolt that could easily be sheared off with a hammer.

This is, sadly, the crux of the problem, these days. You need to store ye Dogs (Birds, ferrets, guns, what ever!) inside a f**king shipping container, concreted deep into the ground. And with a raft of Socks' Locks securing it :(

Fella 20 miles from me Pete kept having his natives robbed so he got a shipping container put in,they gas axed into it one night and what they didn't pinch was dead because of the fumes.
If someone is hell bent on stealing something...

Theyre gonna get it no matter what....

You can only try to slow them down whilst you get the bat..

Edited by B.P.R
  • Like 1

I worked for a company that offered amongst other things,alarm monitoring and a keyholding service.We had national contracts banks,building societies,ATM machines,Home office contracts and MOD contracts.

Abloy combi locks and padlocks are superb,and are regularly used by a lot of important contracts and are insurance approved.

The only downside is that you must look after your keys,or you may find you having to buy a new barrel and keys which wont be cheap!.

There was also a scam going on with these locks a few years back, people where buying them off ebay and the stuff they were locking up with them started getting robbed.........it turned out some guy was copying keys and going to the addresses he sent them too and just opening the garages etc.

There was also a scam going on with these locks a few years back, people where buying them off ebay and the stuff they were locking up with them started getting robbed.........it turned out some guy was copying keys and going to the addresses he sent them too and just opening the garages etc.

What are you implying about socks :hmm::laugh:

coz if you spend good money on a lock means you got something worth locking up ------makes sense

What are you implying about socks :hmm::laugh:

:laugh:

Socks is salt of the earth mun..........he's Welsh. :D

• Like 2

there is a lot of fake abloys out there, mate of mine bought 2, found out they were fake and bought 2 more real uns lol full price, i laughed for days, but i use them myself now lol i never paid too much tho i got them as a swap for meat lol