New Silencer

Stick with the hw silencer bud.I have a Marksman on my chopped R10,its excellent.The Twink silencers,mark 1,2 x3 and marksman all work well on the R10.With the shroud thickness,they dont look to bad,when the taper is removed.Wther the marksman would be any better on your hw100 than the hw mod,i dont know.It certainly wont look better...its long.Maybe somone who has one on can let you know.

Speaking of the Marksman silencer....Anyone know whare Darryl is?

Brian

Edited by whistler1

Stick with the hw silencer bud.I have a Marksman on my chopped R10,its excellent.The Twink silencers,mark 1,2 x3 and marksman all work well on the R10.With the shroud thickness,they dont look to bad,when the taper is removed.Wther the marksman would be any better on your hw100 than the hw mod,i dont know.It certainly wont look better...its long.Maybe somone who has one on can let you know.

Speaking of the Marksman silencer....Anyone know whare Darryl is?

Brian

He's about. But only pops in from time to time.

the noise difference between any of the top silencers is so small its undetectable by the human ear and thats a fact! its all about weight,balance and looks after that.

You all most sound like you know what your on about ;)

Guest scramble

the noise difference between any of the top silencers is so small its undetectable by the human ear and thats a fact! its all about weight,balance and looks after that.

Feck, i'll have to do something about that :laugh:

Feck, i'll have to do something about that :laugh:

No! your ok,its not worth the effort :laugh: