Move To Eire?

We were told we all went mad over here,well ive still the same house with me transit(hardly classy,lol).ive not had a holiday in years

You were driving a bloody BMW when I met you, you crafty sod! :laugh: Fair enough it broke down several times but it was still a BMW! :laugh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just like Greece the EU allowed Ireland to borrow money at low rates which they did (without a thought to how it would be paid off) and now the money has run out the artificially high value of the Eur

here take a look at this shower of pricks,the council clamping THE COUNCILS BIN LORRY ffs sake,says it all.Im too old to move anywhere(and completely broke).just talking to a carpenter an hour ago,he

and clipo its always there for him to return to,but if you want to do justice to the skills and have determination to be wealthy and successfull,its almost mandatory to emigrate.were told we all went

yeah malt AN OLD BMW, :laugh: and 2 months after I got back,my neighbours daughter was stuck for a car and i gave the Big Machanical Waste to her for fukin FREEEEE!!!!she got 9 more months out of it and then the head gasket cracked for the 2cd time and she scrapped it,lol..im a lot of things Malt......but crafty isnt one of them,lol..if i were id be living ok and hunting 5 days a week

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1

ooops no need,i managed it myself.

check the headlines out

2014-02-04174526_zps80816c34.jpg

says it all i reckon,yeah come on move over,we will be as nice as pie to ye.......its the ''leaders'' of the country that'll strip ye of any dignity and spare change you might have saved up.

The wife was sat next to some old chap in the doctors this morning, he said he moved here from Lancashire. He couldn't believe you could walk in to a doctor without making an appointment, he said it took him ages to see a doctor in England. He said where he used to live was full of Pakistani's , none here in West Cork.

I would just add, if you don't have a medical card here , it can cost around €60 to see a doctor & then you pay for the drugs, no NHS.