Poodle???!??!?

Tozer

Sorry, but I found some reference to this on another old thread and had to find it...

I think it was the set up from the other talk that did it, but I have just been sat crying with laughter when I read down to the pup in the basket. I honestly haven't laughed that hard in a long while.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/125340-the-ultimate-bushing-dog-and-vermin-exterminator/

Did anything ever come of this?

It does,nt take much to educate a dog to bush about,even a toy poodle could be utilised as a bushing jukel with a little time and effort.Id rather put the effort and time into something better suited to the task,others may seek a challenge some of us may not have the appetite for.

It does,nt take much to educate a dog to bush about,even a toy poodle could be utilised as a bushing jukel with a little time and effort.Id rather put the effort and time into something better suited to the task,others may seek a challenge some of us may not have the appetite for.

WTF can a toy poodle bush??? Kinell a rat would kick the shoite out of one :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

I hadn't read the last page this was posted on as recent as last autumn.

I think it is some of the replies 'I can see the foxes running for the hills now' and his complete and utter conviction to his arguments that did it for me.

I have seen severel toy dogs doing a suprisingly good job at ratting: westies, chihuahua x JRT :icon_eek:

But as has already been said I wouldn't go and get one off the back of that.

Edited by Tozer

Just the mere presence of a dog in cover will have most game running for it's life...unless the game/quarry is wise to the ways of dogs. so a poodle yapping through cover would do the same job as most. A fox is hardly gunna wait to see what type of dog is on its brush before it hightails it out of there. So perhaps the man had a point. The only down side i can see is looking rather gay whilst holding the cnut on a lead . hell..even my minging fusty shar-pei Elvis would bush if there was game about :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 5

Just the mere presence of a dog in cover will have most game running for it's life...unless the game/quarry is wise to the ways of dogs. so a poodle yapping through cover would do the same job as most. A fox is hardly gunna wait to see what type of dog is on its brush before it hightails it out of there. So perhaps the man had a point. The only down side i can see is looking rather gay whilst holding the cnut on a lead . hell..even my minging fusty shar-pei Elvis would bush if there was game about :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fec off that thing is blind would probably run into a wall face first :laugh: Tbh the ugly cnut looks like it already has :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1