My Pure Bitch Has Taken To Vinni

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki Fever Pure that's in pup to Vinni Lads

Very happy my pure has taken to vinni that's all I will have of him should be some crackers

Some More Pictures Of Saluki Fever Pups Lads

Posted Images

Over the moon with the pup cracking job by tony and the lads involved it's in top order..I've no worries about this dog doing it's job foundations are already in place ;)

Pleased you have took the plunge for a new pup,3 years of f***ing excuses but at last you have got what you wanted,watch out for COWBOY :toast:

• Like 1

Running addiction all the best with your pup,the father was a good dog seen him from a pup till a mature dog kilt a lot of longears,and the mother is a saluki that takes no nonsence and a fast type,so the ingredience is ther....

Thanks shotgun I put plenty of time in so he'll get every chance of making it ;)

Over the moon with the pup cracking job by tony and the lads involved it's in top order..I've no worries about this dog doing it's job foundations are already in place ;)

Pleased you have took the plunge for a new pup,3 years of f*****g excuses but at last you have got what you wanted,watch out for COWBOY :toast:
Haha you know there's no rush in me but COWBOYS the future

Like shotgunwilly l seen vinni from a pup he was a good dog and pups are smashing looking a top job was done with them atb to the lads that have them

any staying in ireland.
yeah two

ya wouldnt know.its all a chance with pups .good bit of luck innit if you believe innit luck that is. :laugh: no sleggin............seen 1/2 n 3/4 salukis killing them in ireland :yes: