My Pure Bitch Has Taken To Vinni

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki Fever Pure that's in pup to Vinni Lads

Very happy my pure has taken to vinni that's all I will have of him should be some crackers

Some More Pictures Of Saluki Fever Pups Lads

Posted Images

They looking good tony..mines doing great maybe thriving abit to much had to cut him right back on his food his legs starting to knuckle over slightly he's been growing that fast..really happy with him he's none stop and as bold as they come..the last wk or so been doing abit retrieving in the garden with a plastic bottle he bringing it straight back everytime hope he keeps it up atb lads

Keep the good work up get some pics up pal

PUPS IN GREAT CONDTION PAL :thumbs:

Trying my best pal putting a lot of time in to them hopefully it will be worth it how's Tilly

fat as a pig with very long claws :laugh: just waiting for her to come in season. shes a 9 monthly bitch so she will be bang on next season to run right throw with out giving her the pill. didnt rate it last season when she had it think it makes them blow up and not as much wind pal :thumbs:

Trying my best pal putting a lot of time in to them hopefully it will be worth it how's Tilly

fat as a pig with very long claws :laugh: just waiting for her to come in season. shes a 9 monthly bitch so she will be bang on next season to run right throw with out giving her the pill. didnt rate it last season when she had it think it makes them blow up and not as much wind pal :thumbs:
When are u goin to breed from her pal

When are u goin to breed from her pal

all being well. see how things go after next 2 or 3 season pal :thumbs: