2014 Rbs Six Nations.

The teams not far off what I would've expected tbh, Priestland at 10 wouldn't have been my first choice but Gatland does like him has he'll follow a game plan and stick with it whereas Biggar likes to play off the cuff at times, though I do think this game will be Priestland's last chance saloon if I'm brutally honest.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't wait I can't, the 6 nations is THE best rugby tournament in the world, a great excuse for us all to get a "bit" tribal   CYMRU AM BYTH !!

A bit to manly for you sweet cheeks ............

Posted Images

...I do think this game will be Priestland's last chance saloon if I'm brutally honest.

He's already been turfed out though the swinging doors and been dunked in the fecking horse trough as far as I'm concerned after gifting the Aussies the game during the Autumn tests John! :laugh: If he fecks up Saturday he needs to emigrate! :D

I seen a guess the score on another forum and thought about this.

Predict the winner from each match this weekend, and every playing week of the six nations, it would go something like this. Everyone predicts their choice of scores for this weeks matches, each person starts on 50 points if the teams you chose to win do so the the points difference is added to you 50 points, if the team you choose to win loose, then the points difference is taken away from your 50 points. at the end of the 6 nations the person with the highest points wins...... wait for it................a photo of a chocolate watch.. The one with the lowest score gets the title of wooden spoon holder off of Johnny.

Every match week the fixtures will be put up and you just post your predictions.

What you think just a bit of fun?

TC

Edited by tiercel

I seen a guess the score on another forum and thought about this.

Predict the winner from each match this weekend, and every playing week of the six nations, it would go something like this. Everyone predicts their choice of scores for this weeks matches, each person starts on 50 points if the teams you chose to win do so the the points difference is added to you 50 points, if the team you choose to win loose, then the points difference is taken away from your 50 points. at the end of the 6 nations the person with the highest points wins...... wait for it................a photo of a chocolate watch.. The one with the lowest score gets the title of wooden spoon holder off of Johnny.

Every match week the fixtures will be put up and you just post your predictions.

What you think just a bit of fun?

TC

:laugh: Well i'll take that as a resounding no then. :cray:

I just love listening to Eddie Butler I think he has a poets voice. I seen this little video of the history between Ireland and Wales and thought it was intresting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/25907681

TC

now i dont watch as much rugby as i would like for the last couple of years so am a little out of touch, but from what i have seen hook should be in the starting line up every week. why isnt he? or am i just woefully out of touch?

Well it all starts today, can't wait I can't tbh.

I think after a pretty nervy/slow start, we'll stick the ball up our jumper and start to grind the Italians down and second half our power and fitness will tell and we'll put them away, I'm going for a 15 point win for us.

I think France will pip England in a tight game in Paris, England are lacking a bit of experience in the midfield and I think they will have to keep it tight to win imo.

I can't see anything other than a Irish win in Dublin tomorrow tbh, though as always it'll be a entertaining game.

Good luck all the teams........especially Wales !! :D

CYMRU AM BYTH !!!

I think England will beat the Frogs.. 'That' French team that you were always used to say could put in an appearance and beat any team in the world hasn't been seen for years now and has almost become a myth..