A Wander Out...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last couple of days has seen me out and about with a mutt or two..yesterday i took the lads scruffy feckers plus my buddy Ruby the Pom x..one of my other lads had the others away and alas old Swift is

So earlier today i loaded the motor up with Don the cur x and Boots the Saluki x plus the Pom lol..weather was lovely at ground level but as i got higher up the fell the bloody mist rolled in and visi

Stunning pics as usual Fuji,

I thought you had rehomed the black n tan.

No one wanted him buddy ... hes ok here now I rehomed his brother and put three to sleep so we are managing ok just now..the cur x lost his eye a little while ago and although hes been putting stuff in the freezer since then ive not had him lamping and im not sure how he will perform so he could of seen his best nights but I will see? Swift is seriously lame our white and black bitch..I reckon her seasons over lol but shes been doing her share so im not too fussed as long as she makes a full recovery,Deans bitch Fenn that scruffy thing has been going great guns on everything so he's happy with her,the Saluki x Boots the black and tan was 15 months old this past week..I ain't rushed him but he's only missed one long ear upto press lol..I know it cant last but he's gonna make an ok dog I think? Doing great on beasties and knows the craic..no arse muncher ") ..so we have the old uns carrying a few war wounds and the young uns in decent health..upto press but theres still time yet to fook em haha

• Like 7

What is the breeding of the ginger and white one ?

The one in the latter pics is bred out of a lurcher x border collie ..been a real decent animal..clever dog with the drive of a greyhound or a bull terrier lol..keen animal too fooking keen to be truthful..the bitch which is mainly white well I ain't a clue lol..our Dean knows all I know is we got it sent over from Ireland infact both the dogs ive mentioned here we got sent over from Ireland ")

Going to put fenns half brother from a previous litter over her, dogs about 28" should get some big strong dog out of her and the other dog ;) keep the line going aswel.

Sounds interesting. . . Good luck with that.

Don gets my vote...heheheeee

Going to put fenns half brother from a previous litter over her, dogs about 28" should get some big strong dog out of her and the other dog ;) keep the line going aswel.

Sounds interesting. . . Good luck with that.

Don gets my vote...heheheeee

mine to :laugh:

• Like 2

ginny spinner I know what you mean when body will adapted to sleep and none sleep. its a killer at times but that's the we have to live if you want game

but your doing well keep at it and keep them topics coming along with them cracking pics