Canon Eos 1100D Advice

I had the same camera for a Xmas present but mine came with a zoom lens included. Not sure where you live but look up the London camera exchange as they will have new and second hand plus the adaptor rings so other makes it..

How are you getting on with the camera ? I'm still playing with it

As paulus has said they are cheap I've just been looking I just need to work out what fits what and I may treat myself to a really powerful zoom lens

just remember the longer the lens the more light it needs you can buy optical doublers that will make the lens 150 - 600mm but you need very, very good light to get a clear shot

As paulus has said they are cheap I've just been looking I just need to work out what fits what and I may treat myself to a really powerful zoom lens

just remember the longer the lens the more light it needs you can buy optical doublers that will make the lens 150 - 600mm but you need very, very good light to get a clear shot
Thanks for your help paulus

thanks, i definitely will look them up,

I've had a little play as well but am not 100% with it yet but still haven't watched the dvd like my mum told me to, but got a few pics that i like, although their not very good still need to get used to it a bit but it's all a learning curb i suppose :)

0 1506727_597631173643900_1262576880_n.jpg

1005842_597631470310537_1903174670_n.jpg

1484201_597635366976814_1601872905_n.jpg

1487255_598047390268945_1960171744_n.jpg

994701_598050810268603_1758120673_n.jpg1525668_598056313601386_670060869_n.jpg

• Like 1

A couple of things you might want to remember.....if you wish to take shots of dogs (or anything else) running then it's best to have the focal point in the centre of the photo, that way you have a better chance of a crisp, focused shot....and practice on manual settings as this is what will get you the very best photos, allowing you to maximise the shot with the light available. Thats the very essence of photography: light. You've got to maximise the light or it will minimise you.....

good luck. JD

• Like 1

A couple of things you might want to remember.....if you wish to take shots of dogs (or anything else) running then it's best to have the focal point in the centre of the photo, that way you have a better chance of a crisp, focused shot....and practice on manual settings as this is what will get you the very best photos, allowing you to maximise the shot with the light available. Thats the very essence of photography: light. You've got to maximise the light or it will minimise you.....

good luck. JD

i thrive on perpetual darkness :laugh::laugh:

if you are to use a longer lense. you may suffer camera shake. a tripod is a must. or at least a monopod. to steady your shot. :thumbs: . you would be best to look at ef. or efs lenses. for your canon. watch the f number. the lower the number the better. ie. f2.8 is wider and lets in more light than say f5. its worth remembering that the more you zoom the the higher the f number (less light). paulus has a long one :yes: