Add A Wonder About Last Night

WENT OUT LAST NIGHT THE WEATHER WAS NICE,,MET UP WITH LOFTI,,HE WENT 1 WAY I WENT THE OTHER,ABOUT AN HOUR GONE BYE,,AND LOFTI PHONED ME,,THEY WAS SHOOTERS ON HIS GROUND,,,THIS HIS WHY I DONT LIKE WEEKENDS,,LOFTI NITE WAS NOT GOING WELL ,,,NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT PRESS ON,,,WE MET UP AND WENT TO SOME MORE PERMISION,,THAT WAS NOT BRILLIANT,CUT A LONG STORY SHORT, WE GOT 59 and found a grouse so that went for the ferrets,,ERN got 42 meg 17,, i new when i was lamping the last place they was better ground' to be add but theres allways another night,,,DSC01757_zps57595a67.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

good bag, when shooters are on the same place, apart from everything moves off, its bloody dangerous if threre the type shoot anything that moves even at a distance :yes:

there was 2 of them as well,their lamps were all over the place, shame really the conditions were perfect on the last place but it looked as tho the shooters had been there too at some point ,feck all left. Still it was good to be out no mater what.

good bag, when shooters are on the same place, apart from everything moves off, its bloody dangerous if threre the type shoot anything that moves even at a distance :yes:

there was 2 of them as well,their lamps were all over the place, shame really the conditions were perfect on the last place but it looked as tho the shooters had been there too at some point ,feck all left. Still it was good to be out no mater what.

######## Next time lofti we will carry for each other,,and make the most of the ground for the 1 dog,,, HIT,S COMEING TO A BIT OF A END OF SEASON, WHAT WITH THE MIXY TAKEING HITS TOLL,,SO WE WILL GO FOR HIT,,,,,, Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

######## Next time lofti we will carry for each other,,and make the most of the ground for the 1 dog,,, HIT,S COMEING TO A BIT OF A END OF SEASON, WHAT WITH THE MIXY TAKEING HITS TOLL,,SO WE WILL GO FOR HIT,,,,,,

Jim your on,sounds good to me weather looking good for monday night, megs got a bit of a sore toe so i will carry for you if you like. just let me know.