Beddy X Whippets

My 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy bitch is a little cracker shes nearly 10 months old and learning her trade. Definitely the easiest dog to train that ive had shes 20" tts, had a couple on the lamp with her but id say daytime is where shes most useful. She fly through cover with my terrier and got the pace to follow up in the open. All the beddy xs ive seen have been useful. Atb Moorside

• Like 2

Was out today with my we beddy whippet decent we bitch her marking is 100% .Today she seemed to know where everything rabbit was bolting from moving form hole to hole and accounted for half a dozen out of 10 caught shes a second cross 19ttsPicture173.jpg

nothernlite

Very smart bitch, is she from Ben over in Ireland? I think mine is the same breeding.

Great fun little dogs, my 1st x has been a bit of a handful at times and a real eye opener for me as I have said before. She has picked up flushing game really well and catches better and better every time I take her out and spend some proper time on her. She has her faults as do most dogs but most of them are my own doing... She is still young, so with luck and time I hope to make a good little dog out of her.

Was out today with my we beddy whippet decent we bitch her marking is 100% .Today she seemed to know where everything rabbit was bolting from moving form hole to hole and accounted for half a dozen out of 10 caught shes a second cross 19ttsPicture173.jpg

nothernlite

Very smart bitch, is she from Ben over in Ireland? I think mine is the same breeding.

tommy when i seen your pup earlier i thought that mate mines is from ben lines mate you should have a decent we dog mate good luck :thumbs:

nothernlite

tommy when i seen your pup earlier i thought that mate mines is from ben lines mate you should have a decent we dog mate good luck :thumbs:

She seems keen enough mate, quick and got a good nose so fingers crossed.