Bird Room Light Timer .

I'd say having seen Mules set up he's looking to improve on the amount of light his birds will get rather than forcing them early as it were,his bird room gets plenty of natural light but a bit more light wouldn't hurt in there at all,do hope your new birds have caused you no problems and it won't be long before it's all systems go with nesting,eggs and stressed nerves again :victory::laugh:

• Like 2

I'd say having seen Mules set up he's looking to improve on the amount of light his birds will get rather than forcing them early as it were,his bird room gets plenty of natural light but a bit more light wouldn't hurt in there at all,do hope your new birds have caused you no problems and it won't be long before it's all systems go with nesting,eggs and stressed nerves again :victory::laugh:

heres hoping fireman ,all the best for 2014 :thumbs:

• Like 1

attachicon.giffluluxphoto.jpg you could get a dusk till dawn timer works great .....

That is F**king It!!! Pete is having one of them!!! :icon_eek: F**k, yeah! I haven't got a nicely lit room. So, I'll have to rely on artificial lights. And that automatic fader, for less than a ton fifty? Yes, Sir!

Have to fit that in before the weather breaks. Because I need to completely replace the cow shed roof. I'll be flat broke for much of this year then, once that starts! :cray:

• Like 1