Rubbish Xmas Presents

Also I didn't get sex or a w*nk which I thought was a bloody piss take...although not entirely surprising

and who`s fault is it if you did`nt get a wank ----- you`ve only got yourself to blame

Well my hand was 100% injured from cooking and so forth....

Any bonus money this year will be going in to the skank pot :laugh:

Guest foxpack

gave my eldest daughter who is 18, £100 quid cash because what ever i would buy would be wrong,,she turned her back ,then turned round and gave me a tenner and said heres money cause i,d get it wrong as well..lol :thumbs:

Edited by foxpack
  • Like 4

Also I didn't get sex or a w*nk which I thought was a bloody piss take...although not entirely surprising

Thats cause you were wearing H & M mate... she'd of been all over you if you'd had a nice Hugo Boss shirt :D

• Like 1

pink fluffy dressing gown... i will never wear it as dont wear dressing gowns and hate pink... a meercat calender (wtf???) that i will prob give to a mates kids... lynx for her that will prob end up in charity shop

all from my mother... she should know better by now but always buys me shit i dont want... its like shes buying for herself lol...

but i havent any place to store this shite either ... she did get me one thing i wanted that was a duckfeather double duvet so its not all bad.

my auld fella bought me a big ugly resin candle holder... left it in bathroom as cant bear the ugly thing