Metal Detector

I got a whites metal detector for sale , looking for £100 I think its a 180 classic

if its the one you got off me its the whites classic 111 with 950 blue max coil I found loads with it depth depends on size of target really,but its a good detector.

I got a whites metal detector for sale , looking for £100 I think its a 180 classic

if its the one you got off me its the whites classic 111 with 950 blue max coil I found loads with it depth depends on size of target really,but its a good detector.
that's the one mate , dunno I might keep it now I think on lol

look for a garret ace 250 mate i found alot of things on my permissions and sold alot on ebay !!! it paid for itself in the end or even better the euro ace

I sold my whites and bought the euroace its good when it works but it has spells when it gives readings all over the place,no powerlines,electric fences or mob phones near,I have heard there was a batch that do this,just my luck ! Its going back under warranty I was just starting to find some good stuff as well.