Lurchers Swimming

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Swimming is great exersise for cur dogs,.and once they are launched,.....there is definitely no going back,...or picking and choosing their runs      

bringing back her catch, cant be doin with reared on a shivering tit dog

Posted Images

At lowther game fair a few year ago I was working on a stall and would walk the lurchers I had at the time in the morning and night at the fly fishing stream, I became aware of a crowd one day and a guy asked me how I trained them to do that,

I'd never noticed but my saluki grey dog could swim underwater! I wish I' had an iPhone then to record it as I've never had or seen a dog do it since, literally front legs back, rear legs pushing like an otter

Lota folk in ire swim their dogs if off injured depending on injurie and vet gives ok to swim in purpose built pool for dogs 4 mins swimming against current and they gassed get a warm jaccuzi afterwards its purpose built for greyhounds owner likes lurchers let's all boys use it 10 quid well worth it atvb

The Hydro-pool is great mine had an injury with its monkey muscle a while back and the pool was ideal kept pressure off but helped with the recovery. :thumbs:

• Like 1