Cant Zero In Scope Help Needed

I BOUGHT AN AGS SCOPE BUT IT WILL NOT LET ME ZERO IN AT 5O YARDS ITS DROPED BY 3 INCHES AND IT WILL NOT LET ME RISE IT UP I HAD TO OTHER PEOPLE LOOK AT IT AND IVE PUT AT LEAST 4 BOXES OF CCI SUBSONICS IN IT AND ITS STILL NOT SET DUE TO THE FACT I CAN NOT CLICK IT UPO ANY MORE Y WOULD THIS B ANY HELP PLEASE I WAS TOLD THE MOUNTS MIGHT NEED TO B HIGHERD BUT CANT PUT MY FINGER ON IT

I BOUGHT THE SCOPE 4 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN HAVING TO RESET IT EVERY TIME I WENT OUT WHICH HAS BEEN ABOUT 5 TIMES IN FOUR WEEKS AND AT LEAST 4 BOXES WHICH IS WAY TO MUCH IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN I WIND IT IT DOWN AND DO IT AGAIN SINCED IT WONT LET ME GO HIGHR THAN 50 YARDS AS IT IS WOUND UP ALL THE WAY

PAYED 110 FOR IT BRAN NEW SO WHAT CAN I USE TO SHIMM IT AND HOW IVE READ THAT I COUNT THE CLICKS UP AND DOWN AND REDUCE BY HALF TO BRING IT BACK TO CENTER IS THIS CORRECT

Yes mate count the clicks and center it but that will not zero it to your gun trial and error needed. Make sure the mounts are not overtightened on the scope or this will proper do it in but not too loose. Also make the mounts really tight on the gun. If you are having issues with it not keeping zero and the mounts are tight it can only be either it's fooked or ya gun is :laugh:

PAYED 110 FOR IT BRAN NEW SO WHAT CAN I USE TO SHIMM IT AND HOW IVE READ THAT I COUNT THE CLICKS UP AND DOWN AND REDUCE BY HALF TO BRING IT BACK TO CENTER IS THIS CORRECT

Use anything that is thin to shim, most people use old negative film or something similar

If the scope is a cheapie or damaged it could be that the kick that knocks it out :thumbs:

what from a .22 rf? shim the scope, if it wont hold zero after you have done that, change the mounts, if it still wont its Donald ducked.

Photo film or stuff like is perfect if you can't reach zero but please tell me how this will stop a scope LOSING zero??