Insurance

Hi all just wondered if anybody has insurance for their working dogs.

If so what type of insurance, where from and how much?

My dog recently needed stitches and ended up being £190 vet bill, so i was thinking of getting some sort of insurance in case anything should happen to him when out working

dont go for the cheap one's!! i have found out the hard way!! petplan all the way!!

ATB

What happened like?

had a vet bill for £2500 thought we were covered up to £3000!! turns out that was the max per year!! will be lucky to get £400 back!! always read the small print!!

I was with Argos, had to claim the maximum after my Whippet was badly injured, they did pay up, but it took a few phone calls, from myself and also the Animal Hospital he was in.

Now with Petplan, had a small injury, after claim went in the paid up in three days, good service.

dont go for the cheap one's!! i have found out the hard way!! petplan all the way!!

ATB

What happened like?

had a vet bill for £2500 thought we were covered up to £3000!! turns out that was the max per year!! will be lucky to get £400 back!! always read the small print!!

Surely if you have not claimed before in that year you should still be covered? Then if something happens again you are left with only £500 to cover you?