The Bull X Is The Best X You Can Get

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a load of bull

There's a huge difference from a bullx looking like its got bad feet..to it actually having bad performing feet...monkey fingered toes does'nt mean they will suffer from knock ups all their lives.

You tell um,,, "bad boy for life",,,,, lol

ID SAY MOST WHO DISLIKE BULL XS HAVE NEVER SEEN A PROPPER ONE YET(NOT JUST ANY OLD BULL XS ONE THATS OUT 4,5,6 NIGHTS A WEEK)THOES WHO DISLIKE ULL FIND ARE ONLY OUT OFF A WEEKEND BUNNY BASHING SAT AN SUN AN THINK ITS ENOUGH WORK FOR THERE DOGS.atb mud

Or maybe they've never bothered with them because the dogs they've been using for years have been doing the business, but with longer slips, more speed and more wind than a bull x.

what is all this shit abut bull xs bad feet slow cant turn to heavy and so on and when ever you read a post them (it not an over bull x post) when I 1st got in to lurcher I was told by a lad don't buy any over dog but a bull x and he was right out of all the dog I have see run there nothing better than a bull cross for lamping the give 100% on ever run I wood never get any over dog for lamping

You tell um,,, "bad boy for life",,,,, lol

• Like 5

There's a huge difference from a bullx looking like its got bad feet..to it actually having bad performing feet...monkey fingered toes does'nt mean they will suffer from knock ups all their lives.

Spot on! In all seriousness, Westy's first X had terrible feet when he first took him on and although they're a lot better now, you'd never call them good. But the dog can move. He's had injuries from chucking himself under a car but his feet aren't an issue for him.

Very true that!!!

I got 2 half brothers here 1 with great looking feet 1 with what most would call crap feet,don't make a blind bit of difference and tbh if what's on top of the feet is pure wank then feet are the least of your problem.

Spot on! In all seriousness, Westy's first X had terrible feet when he first took him on and although they're a lot better now, you'd never call them good. But the dog can move. He's had injuries from chucking himself under a car but his feet aren't an issue for him.
I hope your right after his latest injury :(

He's not a first x either but since your now banned I doubt you'll give a toss lol.

Rip kranky.