Young Bitch Stolen Big Reward Offerd

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought id found this bitch yesterday was out with my dogs in nottingham when i see someone coursing 2 fields over so i went to have a look who it was it was a fella id not met before looked at his do

Hope yer pal gets the dog back..   Thieving c unts, want their hands chopped off..

hes never there hes always in leyburn that lad.

Dirty c**ts get away with it nobody comes forward and says who the b*****ds are. They need sniffing out and a good f***ing beating a kind of beating that will make the headlines in the papers and on the news. So when word gets about that dirty c**ts like them go round taking other mans dogs they no what to expect when they get caught out. It happened to a friend of the family and him and a few other dogging lads bounced onto every local site round our way. For this dog. He ended up getting it back like, but if you just sit back and do f**k all then its guna happen.

Edited by bornhunterharvey
  • Like 1

I can only suggest that You phone and knock on doors of land owners and keepers etc, ( either way *GET THE WORD OUT THERE * )

were any one might have the dog away for quick spin ;) , You may get lucky and i truley hope You do!