Another Nail In The Coffin.

Kranky is it true you work in tesco? Cos thats the word on the street lol also a nice gay pic of you in a flat cap and a gay pose getting in a rangey or Summat doing the round with words to the effect of the guys a dreamer does nowt..... Just thought I'd ask if it's true?

Edited by Hot Meat

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never seen a hound show any form of aggression towards a cur dog.

More children have been hurt by fox's than hounds ffs, still shouldnt of happened unless its a fake anti story Load of bollocks.

Posted Images

There's loads of bullshitters on here and they're easy to weed out. They make comments without actually saying anything and don't commit themselves. They also don't pick up on stuff that they'd know was wrong if they were genuine.Jumping on the band wagon and passing comment without actually explaining yourself is a blatant attempt at deflection.

I don't know how many times you have seen hounds "deal" with a sick hound but I tell you how many times I have seen or hers of it.......never!I have seen a lurcher grab a terrier on a dig but never a hound do likewise, because the hounds have moved on for starters.So come on, how many times have you seen these things happen "in your experience"Tell you what I rekon, your f*****g fishing all the time on certain threads ;)I will leave you to crack on and pump yourself up now.

Too right I'm fishing. Read the above. You're the fella that don't like to read hunting reports. Does it upset you?I've never seen hounds deal with another. Never said I had. I wouldn't fish if it wasn't for fish like you biting all the time!!!How many times have you been to kennels this year? How many times have you exercised hounds in the past year? How many times have you had a dig for the hounds this year? Have you been to the Christmas ball yet? Are you invited?Now little fishy, answer those questions and then ask me the same in return. I feel that hook is firmly wedged in your lip!

1/ everyday, I live there2/ twice a day, it's part of my job3/none as I'm not into digging a hole looking for a trail layer who's probably now in the pub.4/not yet but I do have my 2 free tickets.Il now answer for you1/ never2/never3/varies depending on how your dreams went the night before4/ no because no hunt would invite a wee spunk bubble to the ball.You say your fishing, I say your full of crap xxx

Why are you being a f*****g prick? Is this another example of Wilf being a melt and not being able to fight his own corner? My questions were aimed at him because of his previous comments.I asked you a question and explained my reasons for it. You decided to answer for Wilf and not yourself. Wilf was one of the people that I was speaking about when I said I'd only stand corrected by someone with first hand experience.But obviously not a rude prick like you.The answers you put in for me are all incorrect.I do agree that "wee spunk bubbles" don't get invited.Maybe I got my invite because I'm a good looking, funny, articulate sportsman.

Haha, bet you feel better for getting that off your chest ;-)

Either way, you've clearly not got the knowledge nor experience to be commenting to this thread with your utterly moronic posts. I'd suggest you think before you post on a open forum but after many years on here I now realise some people are just incapable of completing such simple mental tasks

As for this "rude prick" sticking up a "melt" like wilf, as the "melt" would say, lol lol lol

I'm sorry, I've just seen that you're from Scotchland. If I'd have realised earlier I wouldn't have tried to ask you a question. It's not your fault it's just one of the results of close genetic ties and line breeding. Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies. I'll just stick to what I know, stuff like good personal hygiene and disco dancing.

Kranky is it true you work in tesco? Cos thats the word on the street lol also a nice gay pic of you in a flat cap and a gay pose getting in a rangey or Summat doing the round with words to the effect of the guys a dreamer does nowt..... Just thought I'd ask if it's true?

Tesco? I don't even shop in Tesco!!!

Which street is this, guy? Is dat yoof talk or somink?

So there's a photo of me getting in my Range Rover doing the rounds? I bet it's being deposited in a load of you fellas wank banks.I should get some royalties or something.

Who's putting those nasty words under it? I'm so hurt by this! I'm being vilified by the THL masses! How will I cope?

I'd be embarrassed if I was sending or receiving that photo, it just shows how much of an effect I have on peoples lives. They don't even know me and yet have to trawl through my photobucket and frantically send PM's to people. How sad some peoples lives are! Hahahahahahaha!!!

• Like 1