Blowing Your Own Trumpet

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Facts are facts..   If me dog caught two ,I would say it caught two...   I would say its, good enough for me..   If it was shit, I would say it was shit too   Some post may come across as br

These 3 out 3 dogs and 5 out of 5 dogs I have yet to see them,here were I hunt be happy if you get one,it's a day out and a bit of crack that's what it should be all about

if any mans got there doubts pm there number and i will meet them wensday carnt be no fairer than that i leave the talking about it to you lads have a great season

It's all about the hype, hype sells, don't you know that? KC bitch is the new dog to get hyped by gorger...... I wonder why :hmm:

if any mans got there doubts pm there number and i will meet them wensday carnt be no fairer than that :thumbs: i leave the talking about it to you lads have a great season :bye:

not 1 pm same old thing all talk. have a great season watch you dont get blisters on your fingers :laugh::laugh::laugh::bye:

• Like 1

It's all about the hype, hype sells, don't you know that? KC bitch is the new dog to get hyped by gorger...... I wonder why :hmm:

if any mans got there doubts pm there number and i will meet them wensday carnt be no fairer than that :thumbs: i leave the talking about it to you lads have a great season :bye:

not 1 pm same old thing all talk. have a great season watch you dont get blisters on your fingers :laugh::laugh::laugh::bye:

No one pm'd you cos we all value our dogs and vehicles :laugh: your the biggest liability on here, keep bragging son and I'll keep laughing :laugh:

just answering the blowing own trumpet haven't read any comments but this is my view. u no what they say about he shouts loudest, its cause he has nothing. enough said my dogs are the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be,they lift 5 outta 3 slips ha ha.

• Like 1