Posh X Red Rooster Pups Up For Grabs

i asked a question earlier about the way they were bred but the answer was names of dogs bred with one another,do you know every cross thats in your breed courser,maybe you should take your f*****g head out of your arse and read what is being posted on here......PRICK

Lol no id not allow someone with such an insignificant opinion to rattle my cage pal. As for knowing every dog in 20plus years of prooven bloodlines is near impossible unless u were thhe man who bred every dog but....what i do know along with all tge other lads who are up to date [BANNED TEXT] coursing is that tge bloodlines are prooven top working stock put back to top working stock which give u the chance to get something good as with any puppy in this line of work there is no guarantee. Now to 'lottery tickets' lol so your saying your breeding are a sure bet and guarenteed to be a top working stock? Lol your on another planet pal the only guarentee with what u breed is that where i work my dogs they would last 5mins

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new range rovers are over a 100k now i dont think there worth it but many still buy them and they are still a very good motor. to many are botherd what other lads are doing get a life who gives a

If you look at classified ads for puppies you will see things like pugs and chihuahuas going for more than £1,000 and designer mongrels like "jackapoos" selling for £600/£700. Compared with that a wel

agreed banter you get what you pay for thats why alot of dogs cant bend a winter hare

Posted Images

i dont keep bullx,s i never liked them,i keep and breed a 3/4 collie greyhound,they wont course a hare for 5 minutes ,maybe a minute at the most but nine times out of ten i will have meat for the pot,they lamp,they are used while i am out ferretting and the bush with the terriers,in other words courser they are a pot fillers,i dont course them on big open ground 5 mile square,i hunt them in small paddocks we have here in Ireland,and they do the job they are meant for,i have bred over the years lurcher to lurchers but i have found a lot have a high percentage of litter wastage,every dog has a starting point in breeding and a finishing point,so when you start breeding and you know what went into the makeup to a lurcher,[thats ok],but when you start crossing lurchers to lurchers of different breed your bound to get wastage the further you go,so then its time to go back to where you started out and interduce the greyhound back into your breed,

i asked a question earlier about the way they were bred but the answer was names of dogs bred with one another,do you know every cross thats in your breed courser,maybe you should take your f*****g head out of your arse and read what is being posted on here......PRICK

Lol no id not allow someone with such an insignificant opinion to rattle my cage pal. As for knowing every dog in 20plus years of prooven bloodlines is near impossible unless u were thhe man who bred every dog but....what i do know along with all tge other lads who are up to date [BANNED TEXT] coursing is that tge bloodlines are prooven top working stock put back to top working stock which give u the chance to get something good as with any puppy in this line of work there is no guarantee. Now to 'lottery tickets' lol so your saying your breeding are a sure bet and guarenteed to be a top working stock? Lol your on another planet pal the only guarentee with what u breed is that where i work my dogs they would last 5mins

as for you courser,a big mouth doesnt make a big man

Take your own advice pal

wats been going on here haha yous lots mad...I payed 400 for a dog and im really happy with that scs if a top fella keeps you well up to date with pup....top guy he is...

sailor,a fool with his money is easily parted :victory:

[/quote

WHO THE FEEK ARE YOU CALLING A IDIOT LIKE YOU DONT EVEN NO ME , YA FOOL

I would like to know how im a fool with my money mate ???????

you paid 400 for a pup you idiot,you say scc kept you updated on the pup,did he tell you what tit the pup was sucking on,

Still a form of bullying what ever way you look at it a page of piss take and abuse=BULLYING free country and free and open forum let the lad post what he wants he never said they were for sale he asked a question like plenty of people say got nothing good say don't say anything it really is that simple.. Leave the lad be.. Everyone got start somewhere but suppose you were born with all the knowledge were you?? Thought not. So no need for it in my eyes.. Just my opinion

lol

i remember dem good owl days when when BULLYING was destryoing a mans anus in the showers of peterhed jail, now you only need to gid pussy like ye a sideways glance and ye acuse a man of been a bully lol

Still a form of bullying what ever way you look at it a page of piss take and abuse=BULLYING free country and free and open forum let the lad post what he wants he never said they were for sale he asked a question like plenty of people say got nothing good say don't say anything it really is that simple.. Leave the lad be.. Everyone got start somewhere but suppose you were born with all the knowledge were you?? Thought not. So no need for it in my eyes.. Just my opinion

lol

i remember dem good owl days when when BULLYING was destryoing a mans anus in the showers of peterhed jail, now you only need to gid pussy like ye a sideways glance and ye acuse a man of been a bully lol

sorry to here that jerry was it sore

lol

sorry to here that jerry was it sore

hello banter pal, only ting sore on me was my bell end, good owl days them slopping out and abusing nonces, him calling men bullies on here don no what bullying is

Edited by jerry attrick

why is it when someone hasa some very well bred pups theres always someone saying its a rip off and the seller is a peddlar , at the end of the day its up to the seller to decide what he wants for them and if someone thinks thats to much easy answer is dont buy one but theres plenty of buyers out there for a well bred coursing pup out of the right lines . i gaurantee its easier to sell pups like these for that kind of money than it is to sell a pile of crap bred out of unknown parents who dont know the breeding . also theres a lot less litter wastage out of a well bred litter where the parents and lineage can be traced back for genarations. and opinions are like arseholes everyone has one but imo its a fair price for well bred and reared pups out of these lines .

• Like 2

derek1962 and bullx either you are sitting next to each other or else the same person, if you want to have 2 identities you need to know how to change ip`s as well as usernames and remember what ones what :whistling: have a couple of days off until you decide which account you would like to keep :thumbs:

If you look at classified ads for puppies you will see things like pugs and chihuahuas going for more than £1,000 and designer mongrels like "jackapoos" selling for £600/£700. Compared with that a well bred coursing dog that could give you many years of great memories doesn't seem too bad for £400 does it? Hope they end up going to owners who appreciate them SCC.

• Like 7