Diy Night Vision

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My attempt at building my own night vision set up, just waiting for the slow boat from China to bring my battery to finish the project off.

Had a night out ratting with davyt63 great entertainment and had about 30 rats between us. The set up was more than good enough for air rifle distance and would pick up eyes at at-least 100 yards if n

Nice on Nigel mate can you record with it ? if you cant i have a mini dvr in the box( angel eye) you can have if you are at southern hunters rnd 2 i will bring it if not pm me address and i will sen

Posted Images

Had a night out ratting with davyt63 great entertainment and had about 30 rats between us. The set up was more than good enough for air rifle distance and would pick up eyes at at-least 100 yards if not more. The set up was not cumbersome at all even with motorbike battery in my pocket (as I have said battery not arrive yet) all I can say is it has surpassed all my expectations.

NIGEL,you been shooting all my FECKIN RATS BUD,.ha,ha.regards Chaz.

Had a night out ratting with davyt63 great entertainment and had about 30 rats between us. The set up was more than good enough for air rifle distance and would pick up eyes at at-least 100 yards if not more. The set up was not cumbersome at all even with motorbike battery in my pocket (as I have said battery not arrive yet) all I can say is it has surpassed all my expectations.

you pellets are here! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Around the £120.00 mark I would say, hard to be precise as bought bits here bits there but would have been around that. Bought some part from China to save a few pounds not sure I would do that again the wait is agonizing and very long wait for most of it.

Would appear from the other night that there are plenty to go around ha ha ;)