Looking Very Thin.

Hi all my bull x is looking very thin over the last few weeks. I have been working/training him alot more latley but ive been trying to pack more food and treats in him bulk him back up. You can see his "hindes" is it?? And he seems be crapping alot more on walkes. As in from 1 mabe 2 to definatly 2 sometimes 3 or 4. Its like its going straight through him. Is this worms? Proper newby question i know. But i thought it was the excersize hes been having but now its on my mind as a bigger issue

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

worm and flea treat both your dogs, and start feeding him twice a day, tripe, lamb breast, pasta and if you have to a good quality dry as a mixer take him away from the bitch when you feed him,is the

If it's just started happening dog will be losing weight in cold weather, fetch him I doors feed him GOOD grub and get his kennel box well insulated

Cold nights and alot of work can take its toll on a dog. Worm it and get some fatty meat down it. Might help to rug it up overnight if its kenneled. Atb

If you took him from not a lot of exercise, to a lot of exercise in a very sort period of time, you might of run the back off him (spine, ribs, and hips all appear as the muscle wastes away)

Increasing the food amount will as you say just go straight through him, as he's not using any of it. Best quality food you can afford and plenty of rest. It can take awhile to get them back to a normal state....

Most cheap dog food are 80% filler, so the more filler you put in them, the more comes out!

As the others said, it's protein he needs, in other words Meat!

Well the story goes without boring anyone hopefully. I kenneled him about 2 month ago as my situation is changing and cant live indoors. Hes been walked with training everyday. Then about 3 weeks ago i got a working bitch aswell ive been taking him out with her to watch and since his recall has got better ive been giving him more work. But also trying up his food. Hes on good quality dry food, with meat scraps as and when. His sleeping part of kennel is insulated and they are kenneld together which must add to warmth?? Anyway what do you surgest a kennel heater mabe?? Worming and lots of meat? And he will fill out.

• Like 1

Well the story goes without boring anyone hopefully. I kenneled him about 2 month ago as my situation is changing and cant live indoors. Hes been walked with training everyday. Then about 3 weeks ago i got a working bitch aswell ive been taking him out with her to watch and since his recall has got better ive been giving him more work. But also trying up his food. Hes on good quality dry food, with meat scraps as and when. His sleeping part of kennel is insulated and they are kenneld together which must add to warmth?? Anyway what do you surgest a kennel heater mabe?? Worming and lots of meat? And he will fill out.

If he's used to the heat indoors then he will lose wieght out in the cold I made that mistake with an old dog of mine lived indoors for abit then when I put him outside he looked like an RSPCA case. Heat lamp might help mate along with a good quality diet should be looking tip top in no time. Atb

worm and flea treat both your dogs, and start feeding him twice a day, tripe, lamb breast, pasta and if you have to a good quality dry as a mixer

take him away from the bitch when you feed him,is the bitch letting him sleep in the kennel ?he might do better in his own kennel then she cant have ago at him

it could be stress from going into the kennel so a rug might help especially at night

• Like 3