Cold War, Hot Jets..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember watching a documentey on the real top gun in navada the buccaneers were still flying and the yank in a bunker had to shoot them down in come the buccs the yanks in the the bunker cou

Anyone like the Vampire with the twin tail? Or similar era the Ameican Sabre   Lightening pure class one of my favorite aircraft but also loved the shape of the Phantom   Please don't get me star

We had a de Havilland Vampire come over our house a couple months ago it landed at sleap air field shropshire I don't no why it landed their as its a light aircraft training school. Truly great sight

Posted Images

4 engine propeller RAF probably be a C-130 Herc?

The flares are obviously 'heat seeking' missile countermeasures so possibly practicing that particular action situation?

chaff :thumbs:

True, for radar guided missiles, if it had been flares then they'd have pissed out hundreds right? That's a impressive sight! Maybe they were on a budget? LOL

4 engine propeller RAF probably be a C-130 Herc?

The flares are obviously 'heat seeking' missile countermeasures so possibly practicing that particular action situation?

chaff :thumbs:

True, for radar guided missiles, if it had been flares then they'd have pissed out hundreds right? That's a impressive sight! Maybe they were on a budget? LOL

or maybe it was a paraglider lighting a rollup with his zippo :laugh::laugh:

Baw it can only be either a Shackleton or a Hercules nothing else in the military has four engine props unless you go back to WW2

There is another alternative are you sure A) you wernt on the sauce, B) it wasn't one of Paulus's photos you saw with the creative out of focus look that gives a double blurred image :laugh: :laugh: