Public Footpaths.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe that folk ask shit like this. I mean, isn't it basic logical thought? Otherwise known as common sense?   How do folk manage to work out day to day basics in life?

4 pages ,,,, Jesus,, you lot can dress it up how you like,,, malc. Civil offence,,lol,, going equipped,,   Lads if your court on land you don't have permission with game,, it's poaching plain and si

if you see anyone shine the lamp into their face and run like f**k

Not a lot from the cops and court,, just fined and an night in cells,,,, sometimes keepers or even farmers can go over the top,, I have herd of lads getting kickings ect,,,or the motors trashed,,

I've never had that,,but it does happen

Years ago got caught ferreting off a keeper got a good hiding off him and his mate and when a got back to the motor all the tyres had been done.

hope you went back ferretting and slashed his tyres,...you know...pay back the favour.

Couldn't agree more. If somebody did that to me I would make sure they were a lot worse than I was

i think that day is gone as far as some keeper catching you and kicking the living shit out of you for the oddbit of lamping,but if it ever happened to me i would take the law into my own hands, cause havox around the estate,i would lamp everything,rabbits,hares,pheasants and deer,and i would take revenge on the keeper and his mate,these keepers only do things in two,s so revenge would be sweet....as they say here in ireland...united they stand...divided they fall.,

So I'm walking past your yard and you've got chickens and a veg garden. I jump the fence and start pulling up your veg, grab a few eggs, and take one of your chickens ....... You see me and give me a slap. Natural yes?

In response I come back and trash your garden, f**k your house up and kill te rest of your chickens etc.

And that's cool right?

Just say to the judge this my hobby I'm not doing any harm to anyone if anything I'm helping the farmers by killing the rabbits i eat the rabbits and feed my ferrets with them my dogs are breed to do it and love it. I'm never gonna stop so you might aswell send me to jail and once I get out ill do it again and again and again.

Just say to the judge this my hobby I'm not doing any harm to anyone if anything I'm helping the farmers by killing the rabbits i eat the rabbits and feed my ferrets with them my dogs are breed to do it and love it. I'm never gonna stop so you might aswell send me to jail and once I get out ill do it again and again and again.

Genius idea.... Show no remorse, act the big man an get f****d in the arse. Put on tag, banned from dogs, driving etc.

• Like 2

How f****n old are you..... :hmm:

I'd hazard a guess at 10-years-old maybe..... :yes:

• Like 1

you tell em lad ! ......ha ha

I'm sorry I won't ever do it again officer ill get rid of my dogs and ferrets and ill get a new hobby. Bell ends!!!! Even the copper said last night that we will struggle to get lamping permission up in the dales not knowing any farmers or game keepers.

Lol,,, go on I dare you....kind of hoping you get court,,,please please please,,, if you do get court,, pm me and tell me when your in court ,,, cos I'd love to see you say that to 3 magistrates,,, lol

Not a lot from the cops and court,, just fined and an night in cells,,,, sometimes keepers or even farmers can go over the top,, I have herd of lads getting kickings ect,,,or the motors trashed,,

Years ago got caught ferreting off a keeper got a good hiding off him and his mate and when a got back to the motor all the tyres had been done.

hope you went back ferretting and slashed his tyres,...you know...pay back the favour.

Couldn't agree more. If somebody did that to me I would make sure they were a lot worse than I was

i think that day is gone as far as some keeper catching you and kicking the living shit out of you for the oddbit of lamping,but if it ever happened to me i would take the law into my own hands, cause havox around the estate,i would lamp everything,rabbits,hares,pheasants and deer,and i would take revenge on the keeper and his mate,these keepers only do things in two,s so revenge would be sweet....as they say here in ireland...united they stand...divided they fall.,

So I'm walking past your yard and you've got chickens and a veg garden. I jump the fence and start pulling up your veg, grab a few eggs, and take one of your chickens ....... You see me and give me a slap. Natural yes?

In response I come back and trash your garden, f**k your house up and kill te rest of your chickens etc.

And that's cool right?

There is a bit of difference to letting your dog run a rabbit to going into some ones garden and trashing it??? :thumbs:

Edited by ferretman89

And that's cool right?

There is a bit of difference to letting your dog run a rabbit to going into some ones garden and trashing it??? :thumbs:

My point was if your caught on someone else's land bang to rights doing something you shouldn't be, take your slap like a man and don't go back making threats to burn shit down or trash the place. It's just childish. . . . If your poaching on an estate and get caught.......man up and accept the keeper is going to be fuked off with you, why shouldn't he be?