Public Footpaths.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe that folk ask shit like this. I mean, isn't it basic logical thought? Otherwise known as common sense?   How do folk manage to work out day to day basics in life?

4 pages ,,,, Jesus,, you lot can dress it up how you like,,, malc. Civil offence,,lol,, going equipped,,   Lads if your court on land you don't have permission with game,, it's poaching plain and si

if you see anyone shine the lamp into their face and run like f**k

Not a lot from the cops and court,, just fined and an night in cells,,,, sometimes keepers or even farmers can go over the top,, I have herd of lads getting kickings ect,,,or the motors trashed,,

I've never had that,,but it does happen

id say youd get away with it more if it was in the day time if you got caught you can say you were walking the dog if your caught at night with a lamp theyl probably try and say you were going equipt for poaching. try not to get caught is the best idea :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

Not a lot from the cops and court,, just fined and an night in cells,,,, sometimes keepers or even farmers can go over the top,, I have herd of lads getting kickings ect,,,or the motors trashed,,

Years ago got caught ferreting off a keeper got a good hiding off him and his mate and when a got back to the motor all the tyres had been done.

Years ago got caught ferreting off a keeper got a good hiding off him and his mate and when a got back to the motor all the tyres had been done.

hope you went back ferretting and slashed his tyres,...you know...pay back the favour.

• Like 1

If walking on footpaths in the dales with a lamp at night and your dog is off it lead and gets a rabbit is that illegal ? And could you get done?

I can't believe that folk ask shit like this. I mean, isn't it basic logical thought? Otherwise known as common sense?

How do folk manage to work out day to day basics in life?

• Like 12

hope you went back ferretting and slashed his tyres,...you know...pay back the favour.

Couldn't agree more. If somebody did that to me I would make sure they were a lot worse than I was

• Like 1

If walking on footpaths in the dales with a lamp at night and your dog is off it lead and gets a rabbit is that illegal ? And could you get done?

I can't believe that folk ask shit like this. I mean, isn't it basic logical thought? Otherwise known as common sense?

How do folk manage to work out day to day basics in life?