Push On Silencer

hi chaps was wondering if any ov you nice chaps had an unwanted push on silencer you no longer use and want to sell i would be most greatfull if you have and could let me no how much and what make it is.it is for my 177 and is 15ml barrell thanks for looking chaps and look forward to seeing what you have ATVB [bLADE]

HI jeff its ok mate al try and sort it my self mate because it will be like waiting for 4 FU..ING BUSES coming at the same time waiting for him it will never happen ha ha takes all his time to turn around mate but thanks again your a gent for asking mate am sure a nice chap on here may help or i will look else were mate ATVB JEFF top man

Colin - if you spent more time shooting guns then shooting ya load it would have been sorted by now lol - got that theoben silencer here if you want it mate - measured barrel with vernier gauge 16mm

• 2 months later...