New Pup Out Of Tigger

Look nice strong young saplings. With the red dog being a brute by the looks of it.....

Mik how is the brindle bitch going now at a age now where you know what she's got?

The brindle bitch is decent plenty of drive ,speed and wind ....had her out last night she had not run for nearly a month as shes been in season ..but shes just one of those dogs that just stays fit all the time and you would of thought shed never been away from it .....Morphie is coming together nicely im throwing as much as I can and its all clicking now

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tor Tigger x Kim father daughter double bred back to Tigger  a decent animal that I didn’t really give as much as I do normally in his first season but what he done he handled it well ...looking

Thats Morphie 14 months ive been busy with work so havent done much with him had him out the other night and he had 18 rabbits in long grass that have never been lamped before so bang on for a young d

Heres a pic of Morphie taken today throwing as much as I can at him and hes turning into a very decent animal with a supriseing bit of pace for such a heavy hound

Posted Images

She looks well Vin I will have to get you down for a do ....heres another bitch out of Tig from another litter born about a month apart ....rthis bitch has some drive and from what ive seen I honestly dont think this bitch will grow old

post-88284-0-46659100-1413287308_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...